I'm Deaf and a smart-ass

I'm known to be very sarcastic... not so much a smart ass... But I'm working on it! :)

Sarcasm is a good start! Expert smart assism requires practice.:lol:

I can be a smart ass at times but it doesn't always apply to deaf people. Hearing people can be sometimes as well.

Comments on computer screen from previous experience-VampireFreaks.Com. smile-real?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Comments on computer screen from previous experience-VampireFreaks.Com. smile-real?

wtf huh you no sense reading on comments :laugh2: I am laugh he is on not attention!

Travis keep "laughing". Minor problem how can one "laugh" if nothing "makes sense"?

yep...
it just makes me angry.

:)

ya don't wanna see that side of me...trust me. :) It'll blow your hearing ass out of the water.

Wirelessly posted

drphil said:
Travis keep "laughing". Minor problem how can one "laugh" if nothing "makes sense"?

Has it ever occurred to you that you over analyze things to the point of sucking the fun right out of them? Lighten up pal...

You are right KittenEyesz05- one might treat "some comments" with "no analysis" based on their apparent content. Which ones?

You are right KittenEyesz05- one might treat "some comments" with "no analysis" based on their apparent content. Which ones?

So, how you dealing with those negative reactions?

Hi , how re you doing? am new member on alldeaf.com and i would like to know you more better if you dont mind .. i am james raymond by name, am hoh man from New Jersey .....

Welcome James Raymond to AllDeaf.com

Hi , how re you doing? am new member on alldeaf.com and i would like to know you more better if you dont mind .. i am james raymond by name, am hoh man from New Jersey .....

Hello welcome to alldeaf :)

of course... hearing people thought deafies can't do anything like in the movie.. but really get real.. deafies can do anything expect hear that's all.. ;) and yep I'm proud to be smartass.. lol :D I remember few times few friends was amazed at how I can do well on computer I was like duh.. but I didn't tell them how clever i can be with using computer lol. but really nobody was born to be perfect tho..

Back