I'm cold!!!

I just bought purple plaid mukluk slippers, that started at $26 but on sale and with a $10 gift card , I got for $5.

So I love cold, and I hope it stays cold long enough for me to get the use of my purple plaid mukluk slippers! (by Mudd)

I am wearing them now. :lol:

I'd wear them all the time! Go perfect with the big blue fuzzy!!!

Shivering burns more calories :)

My kitties aren't helping. They dig their paws into my lap but it's my lower legs and feet (that have slippers on) that are froze!
Calories shmalories!!
Hi Birdie!

Oddly, the cold has not come to Indiana yet. I don't think we've had a freezing night so far, and certainly not a freezing day. Last year at this time, it was snowing. At the Purdue football game yesterday, I was wearing a t-shirt. Crazy.

I'm sure in about two weeks it's going to be freezing something bitter here and won't let up until May. :(

Did Indiana play a game of football today? I think I caught a glance on TV before I drifted off in coma due to sheer boredom.

Oddly, the cold has not come to Indiana yet. I don't think we've had a freezing night so far, and certainly not a freezing day. Last year at this time, it was snowing. At the Purdue football game yesterday, I was wearing a t-shirt. Crazy.

I'm sure in about two weeks it's going to be freezing something bitter here and won't let up until May. :(

I lived up in La Porte for way too long and I never could handle the cold. And snow is to go to NOT live in!

Today was a shorts and short-sleeved shirt with flip flops day! Strange!

It's been really "nice" here for a few days! Our A/C is off, and saving some $$$.....Maybe tomorrow I'll open up the windows and let the fresh air blow in....Still shorts and flip-flop weather....

Back