I'm bored, can anybody try make me not to be bored?

cutedancer

Reaction score
I'm just bored, and i had nobody talk to. So just talk to me if you want or whatever.

Today, the news was on and the anchor said the word "peanuts." I was only half listening. I looked at my hubby and said, "penis?" Then, I had a good laugh.

Today, the news was on and the anchor said the word "peanuts." I was only half listening. I looked at my hubby and said, "penis?" Then, I had a good laugh.

:lol:

Dirty mindedness is always good for a laugh. :laugh2:

When I was a health aid my supervisor was giving me my cases over the phone and said she one client had SOB , and I laughed ,I thought my supervisor said my client was a SOB!! OOPS!

I'm bored too. in fact - I feel like a big piece of my soul has been stolen.... that's because my bike's at shop, undergoing some upgrades for winter. it's out of commission for a few more days.

i feel.... so...... lonely.......

I'm bored too. in fact - I feel like a big piece of my soul has been stolen.... that's because my bike's at shop, undergoing some upgrades for winter. it's out of commission for a few more days.

Flirting with 14 year old children may not be the best cure for loneliness. :P

OMG! Now, I'm embarrassed for posting that little story. :Oops:

Don't know how PFH quote got in there. He is obviously to blame. :P

I finally got PFH's joke. Boy, am I slow tonight. :laugh2:

It is unfortunate, that half of my soul was left in Melbourne..7 hours away where I am! :shock:

It's soooo uncool for someone's mom to talk about sexual stuff.

Back