I'm back from a long weekend.

Noooo I don't know who you are! kidding HAHH!! and Glad that you are backkk from ur vacation and have fun catch up with peepz?? :hug:

LMAO! you do not know me.. you are so right! ;) I am kidding, too. Yes, I had so much fun met everyone!! I am still thinking my god.... hahaha I remembered that al the guys have a long full hair right? but when I see them ooooooh the guys have a BALD on the top of head I laughed... but it was VERY GOOD to seeing them! Oh ofc same for women big time diffy... I almost didnt noticed it.... so CLOSE! hahaha but one guy that I saw him I CANT FIGURED who he is I tried and tried to thinking his name, but I said sorry I cant figure and he went like OH NO! how sad that u dont remmy me?? I was like glup.... so sorry... he finally told me his name I was like OMG! wow he look so GREAT! cannot believe it.... :)

LBG, I miss ya!! havnt talk to u in awhile!! :hug:

LMAO! you do not know me.. you are so right! ;) I am kidding, too. Yes, I had so much fun met everyone!! I am still thinking my god.... hahaha I remembered that al the guys have a long full hair right? but when I see them ooooooh the guys have a BALD on the top of head I laughed... but it was VERY GOOD to seeing them! Oh ofc same for women big time diffy... I almost didnt noticed it.... so CLOSE! hahaha but one guy that I saw him I CANT FIGURED who he is I tried and tried to thinking his name, but I said sorry I cant figure and he went like OH NO! how sad that u dont remmy me?? I was like glup.... so sorry... he finally told me his name I was like OMG! wow he look so GREAT! cannot believe it.... :)

LBG, I miss ya!! havnt talk to u in awhile!! :hug:

Hahah No wondering you get hard time to hint who ur friend is LOL but glad that you has blast time! and yepper haven't talk you in while either and miss you as friends mwahies!

Hahah No wondering you get hard time to hint who ur friend is LOL but glad that you has blast time! and yepper haven't talk you in while either and miss you as friends mwahies!

LBG,

Yesssss I had a hard time, but I made it after I found out their names... I knew that I slap my head because I am getting old fart.. LOL :giggle:

Back