I'm back :) Any Runners?

ohmylight

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I took a hiatus from most of my forums for a good month or two to focus on real life... I'm back! Trying to find more balance but I couldn't resist all of you :)

I got a new fitbit and I'm training for another half-marathon or Ragner... I haven't decided yet... Anyone wanna train together? Any deaf runners near NYC/Long Island/Boston/Adirondacks?

Run to Florida, I'll train with you here. We can make a movie scene like in Karate kid off the beach balancing on poles and what not.... would be a good time! :D

Run to Florida, I'll train with you here. We can make a movie scene like in Karate kid off the beach balancing on poles and what not.... would be a good time! :D

1302878674-free-running.jpg

Free running! I'm so much of a klutz but it is pretty cool... :)
Have you ever done the Disney runs? They look fun!

Welcome back! My van has a running board. That's the closest I'll get to running. I do need to get in shape big time.

Every now and then I try to be a runner, but my shins and ankles remind me that I'm not :) I use other ways to exercise. But one of these days I want to do a tough mudder or spartan race, so If I do I should probably run some o_O

I would looooove a fit bit!!! I don't think I could use one because of my job :/ I can't wear anything on my wrists during a massage, fingers.

Welcome back. Where do you sign up and when?! I'm in CNY. I usually sign up for 10k. But I want to try for half marathon. So lemme know. I'd love to meet you in person lol CNY only if possible but NYC is ok.

I'm signed up to run the Relay for life here in Tampa Bay. That will be enough running to kill me for a while I'm sure. I'm not really a runner either.... I do more various weight training exorcises. :) I'm sure the relay will do me in for sure... :doh:

Back