I'll Rip Your Balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Steel
eeeeh no offense, but can you think of anything more threating than that?

I can imagine getting your balls cut off with a knife is less painful than with a spoon!

my worst threating i ever made was

" i am gonna burn your damn house and smash your damn car badly someday!"

Originally posted by Deaf258
I can imagine getting your balls cut off with a knife is less painful than with a spoon!
hmmm alittle better, I assume lol

isar·casm (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Originally posted by Steel
eeeeh no offense, but can you think of anything more threating than that?

This is coming from someone who managed to create this utterly worthelss, stupid thread, and managed to come up with the lame-ass comment "I'll rip your balls!"

It's time for you to grow up, child.

Yeah. I know. I rule. Thank you very much :-p

Originally posted by Xero
isar·casm (särkzm)
n.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

This is coming from someone who managed to create this utterly worthelss, stupid thread, and managed to come up with the lame-ass comment "I'll rip your balls!"

lol good one...

Originally posted by Xero
isar·casm (särkzm)
n.

uh who asked for your opinon, buddy boy? If you don't really know what's my thread is about, then don't waste your time on it.

No. It's quite apparent what this thread is about. It's about creating the most childish, immature, stupid "threat" you can think of.

And I don't need to be asked my opinion to speak it. Afterall, this is a open, public forum. In which it's intention is for others to voice their opinions freely.

Again, I find your reply ironic, because, not too long ago, I clearly remember you critisizing my reply, yet. . . I saw no one ask YOU for YOUR opinion.

So...can you think of any threats to put against me?

I don't need to threaten you. I let your obvious stupidity threaten yourself.

Steel, just shut up. He already got you really good. No need to embarass yourself any further.

Exucuse me? If you have a problem with it, then simply just shove the keyboard up your ass and watch it bleed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back