If you were born poor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
England. They have good National health and don't let people starve.

Attention. You will notice that he poses the questions but never bothers to think deep enough to come up with an answer or a reasonable debate.. He simply enjoys attempting to convince himself that he is an intelligent and deep thinker. Problem being, he keeps demonstrating to everyone else that he is exactly the opposite.

Look back and you will see that others offered explanation for their choices. The one person that did not offer an explanation was the OP. A sign of superficial response and complete lack of thought.

I already discussed a similar topic... And I refused to answer because the OP was all ::Chestpounding:: USA USA USA...

The question is meaningless; Reality none of us can choose which country to be born in-ask you mother!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

i'd like to be born somewhere where others wouldn't condem me for being poor and weak.

The question is meaningless; Reality none of us can choose which country to be born in-ask you mother!

I agree with you.
A totally useless thread.

I think Koko's pulling topics out of some ice-breaker game; the type I loathe!

I, for one, don't want to play.

Glad you find it funny.

What I find is a joke is that people that are able to work, milk the system.

Their are plenty of resources to aid people in need.

What I find joke is how you say America take care its poor, when reality America create most its poor and certainly not take care them.

Glad you find it funny.

What I find is a joke is that people that are able to work, milk the system.

Their are plenty of resources to aid people in need.

Now it's my turn to laugh.:laugh2:

I would like to be born a wild animal and I would not have to worry about having money or being poor!

It was a hypothetical question.

What I find joke is how you say America take care its poor, when reality America create most its poor and certainly not take care them.

If you had a choice, would you prefer to be born in North Korea or Zimbabwe? Or Hong Kong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back