If you wear glasses (spectacles) and hearing aids or a cochlear implant....

martyns

Reaction score
Which did you start wearing first, and which do you start wearing first on a morning?

Hearing aid since I was a few months old..I started wearing glasses around 15 or 16 ....

Now I wear CI..And I always wear first my glasses..out of habit!

Can't remember first as I was very young.

Always glasses first so I can find my way to the hearing aids!:lol:

My CI then my glasses....I didn't get glasses until I was fourteen years old...so ever since, I always put CI first then put glasses on.

I start wearing hearing aid before I learn to walk. I didn't wear eyeglasses until I was 9. Now I just pop on my eyeglasses the first thing in the morning. I don't wear hearing aids unless I am going out (or I have company that don't know sign language) to make the expensive hearing aids last longer.

Had hearing aids since 4. Glasses since 12. Always grab glasses first. Never put my hearing aids on until after I am more awake hate noises in the morning lol. When I'm more awake and alert I grab my hearing aids.

Started wearing ha first at age 10. In the morning I would put my glasses on first then CIs. I made a switch to contacts.

I got my hearing aids when I was nearly 3 and I got glasses in high school. Now, I put my glasses on first usually (I like to be deaf for a bit, and I go around reading the newspapers and eating before I put my hearing aid on for work).

ew, why expose yourself to the ugly world of sound when you're trying to wake up? I rub my eyes, glasses first, go to bathroom and wash up, go back and put HA/CI on. I first got glasses in the 3rd grade and my first hearing aid in the 5th grade. I actually wear contacts now though but I have my glasses on the nightstand

I got my first HA when I was 2. I got first time to have a glasses when I was 7 half. I always grab my glasses when I get up first. I don't wear HA for a minutes or an hour before I go to school. I have a contact lenses. When I get up and wear a glasses at first. I can wear a contact lenses in daytime until night switch to glasses.

I started wearing hearing aids at 2.5 yrs old. I started wearing glasses at 21 yrs old.

Some mornings I put HA on first, and others I put glasses on first. Just which is in reach first.

Back