If You Notice Someone With A Black Dot On The Palm, Call The Police!

rockin'robin

Reaction score
If you ever see a person that has a black dot on the palm, you should call the police immediately. The black dot means that the person is in trouble.

“Black Dot Campaign” started on Facebook and it’s a campaign to recognize the people that are victims of domestic abuse. That simple black dot on their hand signifies a call for help.

Black Dot Campaign

By putting a black dot on their palms, victims of domestic violence can show that they’re in danger. So if you ever notice a person with a black dot on his/her palm, help this person and call the police.

If You Notice Someone With A Black Dot On The Palm, Call The Police!

Fun and Entertainment September 26, 2015  123 Comments  Admin  Black Dot Campaign, black dot on the palm, domestic violence, domestic violence campaign, victims

If you ever see a person that has a black dot on the palm, you should call the police immediately. The black dot means that the person is in trouble.

“Black Dot Campaign” started on Facebook and it’s a campaign to recognize the people that are victims of domestic abuse. That simple black dot on their hand signifies a call for help.

If-You-Notice-Someone-With-A-Black-Dot-On-His-Palm-Call-The-Police-1
Black Dot Campaign

By putting a black dot on their palms, victims of domestic violence can show that they’re in danger. So if you ever notice a person with a black dot on his/her palm, help this person and call the police.

“The black dot on the hand lets professionals know you’re a really vulnerable domestic violence survivor, and that you need help but can’t ask because your abuser is watching your every move. In just 24 hours, the campaign has reached over 6,000 people worldwide, and has already helped 6 women. Please spread the campaign, and post a picture of your hand with the black dot, to show your support to all survivors of domestic violence,” stated the organizers behind this campaign.

Story From Survivor of Domestic Violence:

“I’m heavily pregnant and the baby’s father is very abusive. With words, his hands. I’ve been petrified for so long and even more with the baby coming soon. I was at the hospital yesterday, he was with me, he never leaves my side anymore. I had to have an examination so the consultant asked me to lie on the bed and drew the curtain. I leant over and took the pen out of his pocket, pulled his hand over to me and wrote HELP ME. I didn’t have to say a word. “This campaign gave me the strength and the idea how to ask for help. I am now safe somewhere else thanks to that consultant and the black dot campaign. Thank you, 1 week to go until my due date and I am finally safe.”

http://www.womendailymagazine.com/i...with-a-black-dot-on-his-palm-call-the-police/

the draw back what if abuser see black dot..It is a good idea aslong as not abused

Feel they is less subtle ways of letting professionals such as Police or Hospital know if your in trouble and scared for your life....If you can't mark a black dot on your palm...then do it on paper...signing a paper or something...Even going into a bathroom and asking for a nurse....without your partner....And if you're in a group of people, then most likely you will be safer from the abusing partner....

Domestic violence victims, if they go to a hospital without the partner...then Police can be called and have the abuser arrested...Even if the abuser is with them at the hospital among people....

anything that can help a victim got to use but have hope who see it knows what it for

Domestic violence victims are lucky if get to go out with friends , most abusers would not allow . When I was in college my class went to a shelter for Domestic violence victims and a person told us if a Domestic violence victim would to even look at a person they know and the abuser saw that they abuse the victim more when they got back home . :(
One of most upsetting case I had as health aide was client that had Alzheimer's and she was a Domestic violence victims . My boss told they knew she was being abuse but could no prove it , the husband said
his wife 'fell a lot" . I was able to prove that was not true , she never fell when I was there for 2 hours and the husband abuse her right in front of me. The wife was removed from home. People forget about the victims that are not able to speak for their self .

I have been in an abusive relationship and I was able to go to work but he worked with me. It was a retail location and he kept that we were together a secret but he got himself hired as a security guard at night and the place I worked usually had me come in the closing shift. So this would never have worked in my case but if the survivor works in a different professional environment than her attacker it should work. But a lot of victims will never speak up against their abuser.

I have been in an abusive relationship and I was able to go to work but he worked with me. It was a retail location and he kept that we were together a secret but he got himself hired as a security guard at night and the place I worked usually had me come in the closing shift. So this would never have worked in my case but if the survivor works in a different professional environment than her attacker it should work. But a lot of victims will never speak up against their abuser.

That is true b/c the victims know the abuser get a slap on the hand most of the time and it out of jail in no time. After the victim been beaten within inches from her death or kill them the abuser is arrested if they can be found .

That is so true. Like my abuser he had been to court for prior abuse and the prior was he was not allowed to talk to his victim for the rest of that year and his charges would go away. And then for mine because he was considered a first offender he got anger management, and then a no violent contact order, and as long as he did not have any calls for abuse between then and the completion of his anger management he would have no record. So then the next person he is abusive to he will end up with the same thing. Abusers never get into any REAL trouble for abuse, but the survivors get charges against them that stick of they fight back!

That is so true. Like my abuser he had been to court for prior abuse and the prior was he was not allowed to talk to his victim for the rest of that year and his charges would go away. And then for mine because he was considered a first offender he got anger management, and then a no violent contact order, and as long as he did not have any calls for abuse between then and the completion of his anger management he would have no record. So then the next person he is abusive to he will end up with the same thing. Abusers never get into any REAL trouble for abuse, but the survivors get charges against them that stick of they fight back!

Anger management classes are a joke ! My ex husband had to go to one b/c he kept getting speeding tickets and lost his license for 30 days ! I had to drive him to work and use my earned time doing this . I paid the $90 for his class the first. The second time this happen I told him I am not paying for his anger management classes . This a racket , the state is making a killing by sending people to their anger management classes and if you don't go it off to jail ! You can't fix a people anger issues in 30 days and sometime nothing will made any difference if a person think they're
doing nothing wrong! It's all the victim fault in their sick messed up head.

It's a good idea in theory, but this could be hard. I work in an elementary school and often get marker on me and occasionally I do get black dot(s) on my hand that don't come off easily.

I completely agree. He had 24 weeks but still overall that's only 24 one hour classes. The whole system is a joke. I fought back and he was able to press charges on me because I defended myself! When the dispatch had part of the abuse recorded. Because I went into our extra room away from him and he came in after me while I was on the phone with dispatch.

I completely agree. He had 24 weeks but still overall that's only 24 one hour classes. The whole system is a joke. I fought back and he was able to press charges on me because I defended myself! When the dispatch had part of the abuse recorded. Because I went into our extra room away from him and he came in after me while I was on the phone with dispatch.

So women should let the sh1t be beaten out of them by their abuser and not fight back ! WTF! The law is so antiwomen that is not funny !

That is true b/c the victims know the abuser get a slap on the hand most of the time and it out of jail in no time. After the victim been beaten within inches from her death or kill them the abuser is arrested if they can be found .

Yes, or they feel sorry for the abuser. Like their thinking is so .....weird. They think " Oh I LOVE him! I can change him! " It's so sad. A lot of times they don't have a lot of positive relationship background, and may think that the realtionship is better then it is...or they think that "Oh they're not like that ALL the time!" I knew someone who went back to her husband after he said that if he killed her, they would never find the body?!?!??! UGH!

When I first read the title, my first thought you talking about a person being crucified and need to call the police?? Me puzzled for second here?? Then I realized it all about victims of domestic abuse. I'm glad I opened it and read it.

Back