If you lost friends and want connect them, post here

whoa..:shock: wait amin, you prolly be thinkin of other david, not the david i know.

i believe the david i know is still too young to go to gally...

Anyone know Sherida Nard? I havent spoke to her since we were in grade school. Last I heard she was in North Chicago but went somewhere my friend wasnt sure. She met her but i was busy that day. If you know her and where she at please contact me. Thanks.

Anyone who Bill Gate? Last time i saw him, it was at Microsoft Co. But some idiot fired me and i had been trying to conact Bill Gate to correct the firing problems. Last time i heard from him was 10 years ago.. :sad:

IRISH DEVIL DOG - you know cayla schoff ? she lives in michigan for a while but somehow her parents fucked up so she have to live in florida to live with her grandma for a while .... i heard she go FSDB but right now ? i have no idea where she is now ... u probably know her from FSDB or something - i lost touch with her last year since she moved out :( sooo let me know! thanks! :)

Originally posted by shao
im looking for Osama bin Laden. he used to live in Saudi Arabia then lived in Afghan. We kept contacting each others until US invaded Afghan. Now he's gone. what happened?

Let me know if u happen reunite with Osama bin Laden. So I can get him as ALIVE for bring to FBI. So I can get lot of million dollars REWARD!!!!! :naughty:

Originally posted by Lasza
Let me know if u happen reunite with Osama bin Laden. So I can get him as ALIVE for bring to FBI. So I can get lot of million dollars REWARD!!!!! :naughty:

hahahahah sissy if u have million of dollars u can buy house here in HAWAII and buy plane to visit me!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by TazBiker
hey I want find that ..WHORE RED HEAD BITCH her name is Michelle Clemente. SHe graduate at MSSD class of 91 ( I think). That she runway with my son and never heard from them for two year. Heard she live in colorado somewhere. My son is 8 year old. Lawyer trying to find her addy to send court and etc.. warrant for kidnap and not info me where my son live at..[
well my mom and I sort of used to know Michelle Clemente from our work, she worked like few months then she quited... I dunno what's wrong with her, she seem nice I never knew she had warrant for kidnapping... my mom had her phone number from last year I don't know if it's still good but her number are 303-783-4988 I hope this help but glad to help out!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
well my mom and I sort of used to know Michelle Clemente from our work, she worked like few months then she quited... I dunno what's wrong with her, she seem nice I never knew she had warrant for kidnapping... my mom had her phone number from last year I don't know if it's still good but her number are 303-783-4988 I hope this help but glad to help out!
additional comment I think she live in Denver metro area somewhere...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
additional comment I think she live in Denver metro area somewhere...

Dang Michelle Clemente I don't familiar with her name. surprsie she lives here in Denver.

Originally posted by Lasza
Dang Michelle Clemente I don't familiar with her name. surprsie she lives here in Denver.
I remmy she told me she moved from other state I can't remmy... sound like she live in Southwest Denver or nearby in the mountain not exactly sure or possibly in aurora... I really dk

Originally posted by daprilz
IRISH DEVIL DOG - you know cayla schoff ? she lives in michigan for a while but somehow her parents fucked up so she have to live in florida to live with her grandma for a while .... i heard she go FSDB but right now ? i have no idea where she is now ... u probably know her from FSDB or something - i lost touch with her last year since she moved out :( sooo let me know! thanks! :)

I think I know Cayla. But not sure the last name.. The lesbo gal? Let me know :P

Originally posted by Jada
I'm looking for my ol' friend, Loren O'Rielley*. He used to live in California, was in "happy hands kids klub" and was in tv commerical with me. I think he lives in somewhere east. :dunno: He has a deaf, lil brother, Lance. PM me if you have seen him, thanks. :)

* I'm not sure if I spelled his last name right.

Loren and Lance O'Reilly.

They both are our star skateboarders.

He's dating a friend of mine.

I don't keep in touch with him but perhaps some of my friends does.

Still want him?

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, I'd appreciate if anyone knows anyone who went to St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf between the years 1990-1997 in St. Louis, MO.

Especially: Lynn Hou (it's been a looooooooong time since I've heard from her - last time I heard from her, she lived in california).

Originally posted by deafgal01
Hmmmmm, I'd appreciate if anyone knows anyone who went to St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf between the years 1990-1997 in St. Louis, MO.

Especially: Lynn Hou (it's been a looooooooong time since I've heard from her - last time I heard from her, she lived in california).

Aww, how old is she now? I went to Central Institute for the Deaf (CID) in St. Louis from 1976-1989. CID and St. Joseph Institute competed each other in volleyball games when I was there. :dunno: any one by now. :(

Lynn Hou is probably about 21 years old by now, maybe 20, or even 22. I can't remember wait a minute, she'd be 21 at this time if she hadn't had her birthday this year yet. (I recall she was born in 1981).

Back