If you have any questions about me just ask me?

sunshine1986

Reaction score
I won't bite!

Sent from my XT1526 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Where do you live? Have you ever been here before?

New York and yes I have and why do you want to know? Bottesini

bot asked bc that the title of your thread..

What Botti said is that Sunshine had the same name with another member years ago who was banned from AllDeaf. We just hope you are not the same person as the other person.

Caz, it is not the title of the thread. It is her username that reminded of someone who was Sunshine. **sigh**

To start the introduction, you should tell us who you are with your bio history and why you are here on AllDeaf Forum. We don't like all the questions if you can not open up to us of why you are here on the introduction forum. Who knows, you might turn out to be a college student who is asking questions that you want to know on your test exam. Are you trying to find a solutions without being offensive? :hmm:

Caz, it is not the title of the thread. It is her username that reminded of someone who was Sunshine. **sigh**

But the title of the thread is "If you have any questions about me just ask me" and Botti was asking.

What Botti said is that Sunshine had the same name with another member years ago who was banned from AllDeaf. We just hope you are not the same person as the other person.

*snort* Oh yeah Sunny.... Good times. Weird voice off lady who claimed SEVERE abuse.

Oh my. I remember Sunshine. What a crazy situation that was. Ranked almost up there with Byrdie.

Well I am from Brooklyn NY and I am hard of hearing,I love life to the fullest and I love all peoples and culture

Well I am from Brooklyn NY and I am hard of hearing,I love life to the fullest and I love all peoples and culture

What was your name before ? Selena maybe?

Back