If you had a dream job, what would it be?

I heard about this last night. They returned fire to the suspect and killed him.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

The guy had killed his parents. The Forest Ranger and his K-9 were killed by this frickin sicko.

i liked COBOL too, i was quite good at it in 1988...on a mainframe...

It was challenging when I took the courses/program but I liked working with COBOL too. Still got to read it and worked with batch jobs in my testing.

The guy had killed his parents. The Forest Ranger and his K-9 were killed by this frickin sicko.

Yes, I know. They had a manhunt going for him when the USFS officer was killed in the line of duty. That said, I would never imagine killing family-- they're my support and lifeline. You kill that, you got nothing.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

I dunno, but definitely something top VIP CEO top kahuna managerial,
as I like to order people around :giggle:
earth8.gif

that's me telling everyone what to do :giggle:

Fuzzy

Sociologist or just be a typist or office clerk without the phone thingy. :hmm:

Spoiler alert

I just got back from the year 2037 and the series spin off from Game of Thrones was absolutely horrible.

Dream job............

Leaving out obvious things like Vintner or Brewery Owner ( chances are I'd end up as an alcoholic anyway! ) Id have to go with something very dangerous, yet very well-paid but enormously well-meaning..... something like running Aid Convoys in Afghanistan or clearing Land-Mines, or guarding Red Cross workers in War Zones.
I suppose just doing something that makes a difference really.

they building Farrie park in Spain They have turocharged cars and you get chance go in one..PERECT JOB FOR DERECK

I had many dreamed of job. That is nothing happened. I want to study for Nutritionist, Organic Garden with Greenhouse, and Traveler.

Back