If you ever took a cross-country car trip.....

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where would you go? And what would you visit? Just being curious.

I would go to Portland, Oregon. And I would just soak up the climate and enjoy being in the location where Grimm takes place.

Yes, I know about Michigan. Wisconsin is new to me. That wouldn't be a bad place to visit, either.

Been cross country on the road three times, Northeast-Southeast many times, Southeast-Midwest many times.

Yes, I know about Michigan. Wisconsin is new to me. That wouldn't be a bad place to visit, either.
Hubby is from Lansing, so we've been to MI umpteen times. We lived in Egg Harbor, WI for a while. That's a nice area to visit.

Hubby is from Lansing, so we've been to MI umpteen times. We lived in Egg Harbor, WI for a while. That's a nice area to visit.

If I ever visited Wisconsin, I'd like to visit the Dells, as it looks like a lot of fun.

I would go to Portland, Oregon. And I would just soak up the climate and enjoy being in the location where Grimm takes place.

My brother lives close to Portland, it is beautiful but rains a lot. If I had to choose a place to live other then here in CA it would be Oregon.

Drove cross country many years ago. Leaving California driving through Utah was beautiful with the great salt lakes and the beautiful red colored mountains.

My brother lives close to Portland, it is beautiful but rains a lot. If I had to choose a place to live other then here in CA it would be Oregon.

Drove cross country many years ago. Leaving California driving through Utah was beautiful with the great salt lakes and the beautiful red colored mountains.

You seen the Grand Canyon? I've always wanted to.

No we didn't see it. The people I went with at the time were kind of in a hurry to get to Ohio.

From California to Ohio? That's quite a drive. I have a deaf friend who drove all the way from Los Angeles to Delaware, and that trip took him nearly 4 days to complete.

The rain is good. It is helpful for asthma. Portland is one of the best places in the country for asthmatics.

I used to hitch from coast to coast in the seventies and didn't really have any hairy experiences. It is strange there are no more hitchhikers today.
The hairiest time I had was this one time I was picked up by a truck driver. It was a quiet ride for a while, but when he asked me "Did you know that Jesus loves you?" and I thought "Uh oh." :lol:

Oh my, where do I begin? So many great places to go!

National parks, Pacific Northwest, Route 66, Montana, southeast coast. If you include Canada, Maritime provinces, Quebec, Yukon highway that takes you to Alaska.

Ok, now I need a vacation! Lol

Back