If you dug something up from your yard what you hope to find?

you up to buying them.i give Victorian free..the coins got be perfect my Anne coin sadly not worth that much it well worn believe me I tried

I believe you. Have you ever tried to sell these coins bearing in uncovered breasts? it is a good business tactic to attract attention .... :D (of course, i joke!)

A lost time traveling device from a future time traveler that traveled back in time and the device got accidentally buried in my back yard.

Because .. you know .. that would be kind of neat. It wouldn't be neat if I was looking at it, puzzled, scratching my head .. pushed a button then all of a sudden I am surrounded by Cherokee Indians poking sticks at me.

I hope i find this too!! So i can transport to the future to find out what the Mega Millions numbers are for friday.Then return today and pick out these numbers :D
And then end up with this
billion_crop.jpg

Anything from Old New Orleans beheaded bodies to Hurricane Katrina dead - NO THANK YOU!

My house used to be a drug dealer's home and he would sell his drugs on the front porch. My neighbors said that in the late 80s this area was so bad until investors bought out the whole block in the 90s and changed everything for the better.

I watched a program on the Amish breaking out of being Amish. There was a young woman who love music and other personal English clothes. Her parents and her community would object to her things if they knew about her personal things.

She had dug up a hole next to the fence somewhere in her property with a chest full of English clothes and her favorite guitar.

So there are times that you feel like digging the hole to hide your personal things from love ones or other people. That make sense.

I don't remember if I had hide something in the hole or hide in some personal place and then forget about that. My mother told me many years ago that I do that and then forget about it. But I don't remember any of that. So maybe someone will find my hole from my past. I don't know. :dunno:

I hope i find this too!! So i can transport to the future to find out what the Mega Millions numbers are for friday.Then return today and pick out these numbers :D
And then end up with this
billion_crop.jpg

Or, you could go back in time and get a Greek/Roman Gold Legionnaire's coin and then come back, and you would have a mint condition ancient gold coin

wanted-somebody-to-go-back-in-time.jpg

an old tricycle that was once belonged to a member of AD...and have more fun with a closer inspection, counting dents, prangs evidenced on the 3 wheeler lol

Or, you could go back in time and get a Greek/Roman Gold Legionnaire's coin and then come back, and you would have a mint condition ancient gold coin

wanted-somebody-to-go-back-in-time.jpg

Naahh that would be too suspicious cause i don't live in Italy. Then the feds would be asking questions how i got it.

I'd love to find something from the decade our neighbourhood went up (the 60s). Maybe some coins, maybe some child that used to live here buried a box of mementos, something like that. I love old things.

I'd love to find something from the decade our neighbourhood went up (the 60s). Maybe some coins, maybe some child that used to live here buried a box of mementos, something like that. I love old things.

Molly is beautiful and so are your other pets,

What i hope to find is some nice mint coins or somthing similar but more likely unexploded bombs thanks to the airforce

My house used to be a drug dealer's home and he would sell his drugs on the front porch. My neighbors said that in the late 80s this area was so bad until investors bought out the whole block in the 90s and changed everything for the better.

Intresting....

I'd love to find money and other valuables like in a box or time caspule

Bluebeard hidden treasures , there are rumors he was in my city seaport or Native American artifacts .

Back