If You Could Take a Pill ....

LM60CT

Reaction score
Many years ago in college, the professor posed this question to the students:

"If you could take a magic pill that would make things different for you, would you take the pill?"
As examples, the professor offered:
Take a pill to change yourself from black to white, or from white to black, or some other ethnic race;
From deaf to hearing, or from hearing to deaf, or hoh;
From young to old, or old to young;
From ANYTHING you can think of... feel free to elaborate ....

Would you take the magic pill?

That is ONLY if it would make me rich, maybe yes. I won't take it internally, but more of selling em off. But for other issue? Nope I am just fine as who I am.

LM60CT said:
Many years ago in college, the professor posed this question to the students:

"If you could take a magic pill that would make things different for you, would you take the pill?"
As examples, the professor offered:
Take a pill to change yourself from black to white, or from white to black, or some other ethnic race;
From deaf to hearing, or from hearing to deaf, or hoh;
From young to old, or old to young;
From ANYTHING you can think of... feel free to elaborate ....

Would you take the magic pill?

hmm...That's depending if the magic pill works for a lifetime not just for a limit of time...

If it works for a lifetime, then yes I don't see why I shouldn't take it..

diehardbiker65 said:
But for other issue? Nope I am just fine as who I am.

:werd:

I don't think a pill like would be beneficial to people. We should all try to accept ourselves the way we are. This society is too caught up in trying to change what is wrong when we should stop and appreciate our God-given attributes.

I agree, generally, with you OB but the world is tough enough as it is AND since I know pretty much what I am missing, I'd take that pill in a heartbeat......

Not really...

Unless, the pill can make me like The Flash! :thumb:

I'll take the you are now rich instead of tens of thousands of dollars in debt pill. Other than that - no thanks!

julysrain said:
I'll take the you are now rich instead of tens of thousands of dollars in debt pill. Other than that - no thanks!
If you were The Flash, you could collect 1,000,000 cans for recycling (if you're living in a state that pays for recycling cans) with little effort and make $50,000 on the spot. That could be done in one or two days. Just zoom around town at the speed of light.

Oh, what's the speed of light? Well, if you ran at the speed of light... you could circle the Earth seven and a half times in one second. Imagine how fast you can zoom through your local city and a few other neighboring cities in a few seconds! Heh!

Do that once this week. Give it a month for the cans to build up, then go zooming again. At this rate, you could be earning $50,000 a month... $600,000 a year! You're already on your way to becoming a millionaire! All of this happens with little effort... without breaking a sweat! ;)

Back