If you could bottle a moment in time...

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
If you could bottle a moment in time what would it be?

Dancing in sign language poetry.

Know this, she was hearing, hahaha, but of course, a CODA.

I can see that being very beautiful!

right now - there is not much poetry to my signing (as witnessed by previous posts) more like gibberish

I can see that being very beautiful!

right now - there is not much poetry to my signing (as witnessed by previous posts) more like gibberish

lol, practice makes perfect. Maybe we can learn together. I am in the process of learning too. I tried to sign my boyfriends name like how I sign my own name, DeAnne, but it kind of looks funny when I do it. My boyfriend cracks up. So much for serious learning.

Serious learning isn't a good way to learn.

Laughing is. Sure it does make you feel offended, but it helps them remember, unless you laughed too hard that you couldn't breathe. That's different.

Serious learning isn't a good way to learn.

Laughing is. Sure it does make you feel offended, but it helps them remember, unless you laughed too hard that you couldn't breathe. That's different.

I am all about laughing. Serious learning can come with laughter too.

Monday, August 11. We were standing in her kitchen, moving boxes all around us. She turned to look at me. Her beautiful blonde hair softly swept over her shoulders. I looked down at those gorgeous eyes and said, "I've waited two months for a hug." She smiled slightly, stepped forward, and put her arms around me. I put mine around her shoulders. She rested her ear on my chest, and we stood there in each other's arms. She broke this beautiful moment and said, "I could do this all day." Again, we held. And held. And held. And held....

Oh, I have this moment "bottled". I'll never forget it.

Proud walk out from 3 years of Varsity sports in hs.

i will never forget that moment will be everlasting in my heart:

-last baseball game, i pitched in entire 7 innings and the score is 4-3 (we are lead by one run). The opponents (number 2 powerhouse in the league) had 3 full bases and i was so SORE on my shoulder and elbow by throwing AND pain because i kept threw above 70's mph. I knew it is only last game and if we won, go playoff for first time in last 10 years. I told my coach, im done, i cant do no more. I hold my shoulder pain. My grandpa is only almost 80 and his life is anytime can be over. He walked with my dad over to infield. my dad shouts at my coach and we walked over to them. My grandpa said, "Chin up, i am army, i walk with 8 toes. i triggered with 9 fingers. you go walk on mound and throw few more. Heart will win, not body. Go back." I accepted and walk over on the mound. I stood up and tears because it is painful also it is only 1 out. I threw for few more, and we won. i kneel down and cried because it is damn hurt. My grandpa and i hugged each other. After 4 days later, he was passed away. I am so happy that he watched my last game of the year.

Background information: my grandfather has Alzheimers - we were extremely close. I was apple of his eye but the last few years, he was forgetting who I was. It deeply pained me as I missed him terribly.

On my birthday, he got out of the car and came up to me, actually recognizing who I was and actually had a moment of clarity. It was just like the old funny beloved Papa I knew. I was just stunned by stark clarity of his recognition of me and wished me a happy birthday. I just held him tight. Few seconds later, his clarity disappeared. It was a perfect birthday gift!

I will never forget that moment and want it to be bottled forever!

Proud walk out from 3 years of Varsity sports in hs.

i will never forget that moment will be everlasting in my heart:

-last baseball game, i pitched in entire 7 innings and the score is 4-3 (we are lead by one run). The opponents (number 2 powerhouse in the league) had 3 full bases and i was so SORE on my shoulder and elbow by throwing AND pain because i kept threw above 70's mph. I knew it is only last game and if we won, go playoff for first time in last 10 years. I told my coach, im done, i cant do no more. I hold my shoulder pain. My grandpa is only almost 80 and his life is anytime can be over. He walked with my dad over to infield. my dad shouts at my coach and we walked over to them. My grandpa said, "Chin up, i am army, i walk with 8 toes. i triggered with 9 fingers. you go walk on mound and throw few more. Heart will win, not body. Go back." I accepted and walk over on the mound. I stood up and tears because it is painful also it is only 1 out. I threw for few more, and we won. i kneel down and cried because it is damn hurt. My grandpa and i hugged each other. After 4 days later, he was passed away. I am so happy that he watched my last game of the year.

Wow, that is very moving. That is wonderful your grandpa got to watch your last game of that year. I am sorry about his passing though. Thanks for sharing your moment.

Background information: my grandfather has Alzheimers - we were extremely close. I was apple of his eye but the last few years, he was forgetting who I was. It deeply pained me as I missed him terribly.

On my birthday, he got out of the car and came up to me, actually recognizing who I was and actually had a moment of clarity. It was just like the old funny beloved Papa I knew. I was just stunned by stark clarity of his recognition of me and wished me a happy birthday. I just held him tight. Few seconds later, his clarity disappeared. It was a perfect birthday gift!

I will never forget that moment and want it to be bottled forever!

Gemma, that is wonderful. What a great birthday gift to get.

its too personal to share.

but id like that day to remiscent bill murray in "groundhog day" thats for sure.

I would have bottled a moment of time when I first met my 2nd husband back in 1986. At that time I didn't know that he would be my 2nd husband in the future. I was interested in him and he was in me too, but I wasn't single at that time. I never told him I was interested in him and he never told me either cuz he was respect my not being available. I wish I had left my ex at that moment and dated with my 2nd husband. So that we would have gotten married much sooner and had more children between us.

Anyhow, 16 years later, I was single again and saw him for the first time since 1986, quickly fell in love and got married the following year. I finally married my true love. We celebrated our 5th anniversary last May. We are so much in love and so happily married. :dance2::dance2::cuddle:Unfortunately, I can't have any more children, but had two daughters from my first marriage. He has three children from his prior marriage, so together with my 2 and his 3, we have five children together!! We wanted 8 children since we were young...but still we are sooo happy together now:)

I would have bottled a moment of time when I first met my 2nd husband back in 1986. At that time I didn't know that he would be my 2nd husband in the future. I was interested in him and he was in me too, but I wasn't single at that time. I never told him I was interested in him and he never told me either cuz he was respect my not being available. I wish I had left my ex at that moment and dated with my 2nd husband. So that we would have gotten married much sooner and had more children between us.

Anyhow, 16 years later, I was single again and saw him for the first time since 1986, quickly fell in love and got married the following year. I finally married my true love. We celebrated our 5th anniversary last May. We are so much in love and so happily married. :dance2::dance2::cuddle:Unfortunately, I can't have any more children, but had two daughters from my first marriage. He has three children from his prior marriage, so together with my 2 and his 3, we have five children together!! We wanted 8 children since we were young...but still we are sooo happy together now:)

That is a great moment. Do you think if you had married him sooner, do you think it would have changed the future, would today be different?

Yes, it would have been different. We would have 8 children together, including two of my own. We would have celebrated 22 years of anniversary this year if we married back in 1986. Anyhow, we are very happily married and treasure each day as it comes. We are a very loving family, living with my husband and three of his children.

Do you plan to have children someday? If so, how many do you hope to have? Do you plan to live in a ranch, raising family?

Yes, it would have been different. We would have 8 children together, including two of my own. We would have celebrated 22 years of anniversary this year if we married back in 1986. Anyhow, we are very happily married and treasure each day as it comes. We are a very loving family, living with my husband and three of his children.

Do you plan to have children someday? If so, how many do you hope to have? Do you plan to live in a ranch, raising family?

That is my goal. Own my own horse ranch, I already have one horse. I would love to get married (again) and raise a family.

Back