Idea on how to fall asleep?

Hey, Dreamer! Something interesting to note. When you wake up from a deep sleep like I just did now, you may or may not feel differently, cause when I woke up, it felt like I'd been running, cause my heart rate is returning back to normal. Odd, I know, but it sure felt that way.

Deleted

Last edited:
i bought some rose oil very expensive surpposed help sleep but smell kept me awake but lovely smell

Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters much had been very busy while you where sleeping.

fresh_prince_amazed.gif

when you find it let me know cos i love get natural sleep not drug induced two hour coma..nytol do that to you

Once upon a time, when I could hear, I used to put a Yanni CD on repeat and sleep to that.

I take Keppra-- it's not for sleeping, but it's powerful enough to knock out most people, but at my doses of 1,500 mg, that's way too strong for many people. It's also the maximum I'm allowed to take, as well. The DEA won't allow another increase.

The DEA... won't allow you... to... *facepalm* Do you know what the DEA does, or are you just spitting out random words again?

Also, the maximum safe dosage of Keppra is 3000 mgs per day. It is an anti-seizure medication prescribed to children as young as 6 years old. 1500 mgs a day isn't really that impressive. The psychiatrist or doctor who gave you this prescription solely to treat sleep issues should be punched in the face and fired. ESPECIALLY to give this to someone who has any history of mental illness as it has a rather disturbing rate of causing suicidal thoughts.

Really? Most of us are Deaf and Yanni CD would help us? :giggle:

oh yeah very boring and soothing :D pretty sure Dreamer can hear. If you don't know who he is dreamer he's a saprano sax player. I love the sax and bass, my favorite instruments

The DEA... won't allow you... to... *facepalm* Do you know what the DEA does, or are you just spitting out random words again?

Also, the maximum safe dosage of Keppra is 3000 mgs per day. It is an anti-seizure medication prescribed to children as young as 6 years old. 1500 mgs a day isn't really that impressive. The psychiatrist or doctor who gave you this prescription solely to treat sleep issues should be punched in the face and fired. ESPECIALLY to give this to someone who has any history of mental illness as it has a rather disturbing rate of causing suicidal thoughts.

he did say it's not for sleeping though.

This may be really rude but i may have forgotten for a second that it was a deaf forum. But yeah im hearing.

Well, I know my good friends JD, Vodka and his cousin Cosmo do the tricks for me! :D Seriously though, I do have major chronic insomnia and have a prescription for Ambien. Sometimes, when I'm so busy I don't refill my stuff, there is a generic sleep-aid produced by Walmart. It has 50 Mgs of Diphenhydramine which is normally 25 mgs in most sleep aids. I take this stuff when I forget to refill my Ambien and man does it knock me out! This is the link for it at Walmart, however they have smaller count bottles. I don't think I've met a person that can stay awake through this stuff yet! Pretty neat stuff! :P Also, if you get some melatonin to take an hour or two before going to bed or when you take these... amazing... it works. :D

As for warm milk... :barf: The thought of it makes me queezy! :ugh:

Equate Sleep Aid Liquidcaps, 96ct: Medicine Cabinet : Walmart.com

Back