IconFactory

illustrator

Reaction score
If you are bore with your desktop or icon, you can go and visit Icon Factory where they offer free icon or wallpaper in cozy feel. Ton! Ton! :)

http://www.iconfactory.com/LinkFeature.asp

Some of them, offer free fonts available for Mac, Win, and Linux.

Illustrator, I had iconpacker for desktop already! :D But I like to share with you about another cool site, check this ICONPACKAGER

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Illustrator, I had iconpacker for desktop already! :D But I like to share with you about another cool site, check this ICONPACKAGER

oh hey, I never forget about DesktopX. My friend show me long time ago. I download and change my Windows 98 SE into new style know as Windows Whistle and Mac OS Aqua, I thought it's cool. but sadly, it slow down. :(

Originally posted by illustrator
If you are bore with your desktop or icon, you can go and visit Icon Factory where they offer free icon or wallpaper in cozy feel. Ton! Ton! :)

http://www.iconfactory.com/LinkFeature.asp

Some of them, offer free fonts available for Mac, Win, and Linux.

cool3.gif
Thanks for sharing interesting link

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
iconpackagers suck. i had it before and it kept crash my computer

Probably because your computer registry is fucked up, or your computer sucks. :P

IconPackager owns me, I've been using it for nearly 4 years, along with WindowBlinds and neither of them have ever given me major problems. Combine both with Windows XP and everyone will be envying how cool your desktop looks. :D

I've used five different icon-changing programs and they all fuck up my computers. I'm better off using RegEdit by hand. By using RegEdit and HEXEdit, I'm able to change my Internet Explorer toolbar and animated image, my Start Button, some icons, my animated start-up screen, etc.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I've used five different icon-changing programs and they all fuck up my computers. I'm better off using RegEdit by hand. By using RegEdit and HEXEdit, I'm able to change my Internet Explorer toolbar and animated image, my Start Button, some icons, my animated start-up screen, etc.

Why not write a tutorial on that and move this thread to computers forum?? I use some icons sets from www.deviantart.com. Besides icons, I also use other desktop changing software like BootXP and StyleXP.

Back