Icon

PeaceRainbowGal

Reaction score
Hello,

please help me and I am look for Icon and I like :ily: and all them and I did trying look website but not there.. please give me new icon because I will make new homepage as soon..

Let me know

~hug~
:D

Originally posted by Steel
your signature is too big.

You don't make any sense here. You complained that you want to have a bigger avatar/signature (or whatever it is) and now you're telling this other member that her/his signature is too big. :slap: What the fuck is matter with you? :ugh:

Originally posted by PeaceRainbowGal
oh i know i trying fix small than big but damn fuck up :laugh2:

Actually, your signature looks just fine to me. :dunno: I don't know about what Alex has to say to this. I was talking to Steel, who's a bit slow up there (pointing to head). :roll:

You're fine with me. :thumb:

Originally posted by ChelEler
You don't make any sense here. You complained that you want to have a bigger avatar/signature (or whatever it is) and now you're telling this other member that her/his signature is too big. :slap: What the fuck is matter with you? :ugh:

hmm... I thought Steel want bigger avatar. :crazy:

Originally posted by illustrator
hmm... I thought Steel want bigger avatar. :crazy:

Exactly right!!! Then he complained that someone else's signature is too big. He doesn't make any sense. :roll:

peace,

I have had the same plm with steel, So Don't WORRY abt him hes just hot air!

Steel lay off telling poeple thier sigs are big how would u like it if we told u ur sig was too big and keep on pestering u abt that So please lay off! I dont complain abt urs so don t complain about ours!

Originally posted by ChelEler
I dont' mean THAT big.

120x120 or 200x200 are big enough :o (for avatars only)

but signtures like rainbows are too big that's all

UR still complaining so knock it off please ! this is WAY OFF TOPIC anyway we re talking abt the ICONS not the sig not the avatar!

If you're talking off-topic, then I am talking "Wrong Forum!"

MOD: Please move this thread to Web/Graphic Design & Site Building forum! Thanks!

;)

Originally posted by Steel
I dont' mean THAT big.

120x120 or 200x200 are big enough :o (for avatars only)

but signtures like rainbows are too big that's all

*point at you*

You have signature which is too height. :p

Hey

Hello Javapride,

Thanks you much !! my signature is fine...... Don't worry about it and just postive yourself..

:D

Hey, I found that Flamingtext not match here and alway problem with it then I trying fix is small signature for me but I still keeping other good signature for small or somethings but I not have adobe photo 7.0 yet and I will buy it a soon when i will buy new computer everthings but i have old computer.. Flamingtext damn :rifle: aslo I not want big size not work it here

If you have idea any signature for me

Thanks you much :tears:

PeaceRainbowGal said:
Hey, I found that Flamingtext not match here and alway problem with it then I trying fix is small signature for me but I still keeping other good signature for small or somethings but I not have adobe photo 7.0 yet and I will buy it a soon when i will buy new computer everthings but i have old computer.. Flamingtext damn :rifle: aslo I not want big size not work it here

If you have idea any signature for me

Thanks you much :tears:
How about this?

PeaceRainBowGal

Back