Ice Age-Continental Drift

jesskavs

Reaction score
Has anyone here seen this movie? In the Bonus section, you can turn on SIGN time!!! The entire movie is Interpreted, by Sean Berdy and another girl (I cannot remember her name right now).
My son has always "watched" movies with us, (he's a little young to fully read all the CCs on movies, but we put them on for him none-the-less).
Well, he started watching it, noticed the interpreter, and immediately was enthralled. He got to understand a spoken joke during a cartoon for the first time, he laughed so hard he almost fell off the chair!
I must say, I am proud of the company for finally interpreting a movie in ASL, so that Deaf children have the opportunity to enjoy the cartoon world!

Aw that's amazing! I'm so happy for your son!! :) I believe the other girl is Keke Palmer. I absolutely love Sean Berdy. x

That's really cool that a movie did that. NICE... I'll definitely rent the movie and check that out.

I didn't see that option on the movie. We rented the movie about a month ago. I love the granny! :) But, we watched it literally 9 times in a row. My nephews didn't want to turn it off. So happy your son enjoyed watching it though! It's a cute movie :)

Has anyone here seen this movie? In the Bonus section, you can turn on SIGN time!!! The entire movie is Interpreted, by Sean Berdy and another girl (I cannot remember her name right now).
My son has always "watched" movies with us, (he's a little young to fully read all the CCs on movies, but we put them on for him none-the-less).
Well, he started watching it, noticed the interpreter, and immediately was enthralled. He got to understand a spoken joke during a cartoon for the first time, he laughed so hard he almost fell off the chair!
I must say, I am proud of the company for finally interpreting a movie in ASL, so that Deaf children have the opportunity to enjoy the cartoon world!

How did that work? Was it interpreted at the southwest corner?

I haven't ignored your question, unfortunately it wouldn't let me post it. I've tried several times, and this is yet another attempt.

It is located on the South East corner of the screen. There are 2 people signing throughout the entire film, with classifications and awesome interpretations. I have watched it several times, and have found that the signers are as animated as the movie itself.

I have heard that it is on both Blu-Ray and Dvd, (I only have the Blu-Ray). It is not labelled on the box, we came upon it accidently, in the Bonus features.
At first I thought it said "SING ALONG" but then I did a double take, and realized it was "SIGN ALONG"!! It's an awesome thing!

Uhh... SERIOUSLY?

I'm gonna have to go check that out!

Back