I would like your opinion

People are under no obligation to be 100% honest when posting on the internet. That is why I take a lot of it with a grain of salt.

True. But even when someone is attempting to disquise certain attitudes, it can easily come across in their postings. Usually because they don't even understand how pervasive what they are trying to disquise is.:cool2:

Its not that I am intentionally trying to be dishonest its just the way I am wired, and it has nothing to do with being here on this forum if I met you in my everyday life or any of you were in my circle of friends I would be the same way. Always have rooted for the underdog or taken their side. My friends know that about me though in all fairness. I rarely let my real emotions out but thats a defense mechanism its funny when I do my friend always says to me oh look there you are :giggle:

It is not unwise to monitor your emotions in most cases. I just hope that you have a friend that you trust enough to let them see the real side of you.

BTW, your avatar tells me a bit about you. And what it tells me is all good.

I am unaware of "any interaction/conversations outside AD forums" with anyone. Comment #7 "I think he was poking fun at me PFH"
Were you part of VampireFreaks.Com at which I "could have poked fun at you". It has over 1,2Million members.You would have to belong to same cults that I do plus I wouldn't know what your user name is/was then. How would I- before joining Alldeaf.com in July/10?

I don't have AIM / Instant messenger or Facebook either.-Bottesini.

LoveBlue: I read the sentence as referring to me.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

drphil, ember was not referring to you but rather PFH in that statement. It reads like this: I think he was poking fun at me. PFH and I.......

Back