I wonder, do you keep your old TDD/TTY?

Sorry, most TTY machines looks much like yours in post #1. That is why I assume its nothing new.

Nobody said anything about my TTY picture up there #1 :tears:

Nah, It's okay ;)

diehard,

You said you were impressed with DBRS and Hawk Relay. What kind of experience did you have with them?

It was not the experience that imporessed me. I was impressed that HawkVRS made attempt to make the difference. How many companies would go extra mileage to assist those beyond the limitation?

diehard,

You said you were impressed with DBRS and Hawk Relay. What kind of experience did you have with them?

How about donating or selling it to Amish community!!!!

But Amishes don't have electicity or phone at home. I had visited at deaf amish family's house last several years ago. Husband was deaf and wife was hearing. they have phone booth with telephone pole outside near their house. She can heard loud ring from them before runnng to get it. That s weird!

Catty
[/QUOTE]

Amish can live in a funny way. I visited Amish museum in Lancaster, PA. Even they do not have electricity nor phone. They have generator that power their washing machine and run an air compressor for their pnumatic (air) powered mixer, and they even have LP (gas)refrigidator and furnace. Their buggy outfitted with automotive brake drums to stop the buggy and have automotive battery for parking and brake lights. They made me laugh. So few Amish DO have electricity or phone hooked up at their house.

I had one customer who was a friend of Amish family w/ deaf boy. She usually drive Amish deaf boy to school. His parent have phone and had no choice tho. They needed tty to get in touch with him. The lady didn't get back with me for tty I am selling.

Interesting that Amish DO "bend" rules

Catty

:topic:

Actually, New Order Amish families use small amounts of electricity and may also own a telephone and automobile. They still follow tradition with the exception of some modern luxury to help them with their daily duties such as the usage of electricity to run farm machinery.

:topic:

Actually, New Order Amish families use small amounts of electricity and may also own a telephone and automobile. They still follow tradition with the exception of some modern luxury to help them with their daily duties such as the usage of electricity to run farm machinery.

Yes, I know about new Order Famillies. They almost lives in Indiana.

TTY's too way out for a 37 yr old guy like me. Id rather have my IP-relay on AIM and cellphone.

I thought the old adage was that you couldnt teach an old dog new tricks. Too bad Im an old dog, but new tricks does intrigue me :)

Just like uncooperative obsolete old PCs, I shattered the thing years ago!

I was suppose to diss my tty for so long time ago, because I never use tty since I have smartphone and PC. but I didn't. I do still have it somewhere in storage.

Back