I Won I Won I Won......

GalaxyAngel said:
Bear w/me... Probably Delay my timing due clean up and also figures where best spot for VP...
My home isn't big.. It's doll house.. LOL

*smile*

I have a better idea for you. It's really time for you to get rid of junk things at your house. :whip: I think I have seen in your house before. Oops! Did I say that? :ugh:

webexplorer said:
I have a better idea for you. It's really time for you to get rid of junk things at your house. :whip: I think I have seen in your house before. Oops! Did I say that? :ugh:

Very funny..
Nice try!
My home is fine.. but junk things here.. *ugh*
My living room is spacouis small room here.. *figures* which best place spot for vp..
get it!
*rolls*

*pulls my hairs up* (figures why can't I connection w/others)

my vp is DLINK i2eye user... why can't connection w/other sorseasn vp ?
I tries call them but not work.. *wah*
My router is beautiful works configration...

*puzzled*
HELP!

Ok if you have d-link then it can use only ip number. So anyone who have sorerson will have to give you the ip number. I already send you my ip number in your pm. :D yes sorerson have 2 different number phone number and ip and as for d-link only ip number. Good luck!!

GalaxyAngel said:
*pulls my hairs up* (figures why can't I connection w/others)

my vp is DLINK i2eye user... why can't connection w/other sorseasn vp ?
I tries call them but not work.. *wah*
My router is beautiful works configration...

*puzzled*
HELP!

Tell me about it. Best way to provide is IP address instead of phone number. My Dlink VP only works great with any IP addresses. It can not work with Sorsenson VP via phone numbers. If you wish to to know your IP Address,
1. Whatisyouripaddress
2. Internetfrog
3. IPChicken

You may try to apply free No-IP for free userid. Your No-IP address would be GalaxyAngel.no-ip.info. It is much easier to remember than your IP address.

I still have no idea why my Dlink VP can not work with Sorsenson VP via phone numbers. That's why Dlink installer set up no-ip address for me and it works great....

Good Luck....

mld4ds said:
Tell me about it. Best way to provide is IP address instead of phone number. My Dlink VP only works great with any IP addresses. It can not work with Sorsenson VP via phone numbers. If you wish to to know your IP Address,
1. Whatisyouripaddress
2. Internetfrog
3. IPChicken

You may try to apply free No-IP for free userid. Your No-IP address would be GalaxyAngel.no-ip.info. It is much easier to remember than your IP address.

I still have no idea why my Dlink VP can not work with Sorsenson VP via phone numbers. That's why Dlink installer set up no-ip address for me and it works great....

Good Luck....

Excuse me,

Are you sure that will come works my dlink vp connection w/sorsenson vp as use no-ip address ? How impossible works connection them ?

So Popluar sorsenson in america.

That what I've said prevouis another thread about

Sorsenson --- Sorenson always will work perfectally..

Dlink--- Dlink always will work perfectally..

but..

Dlink --- Sorsenson impossible might not work connection each together.. that major problem..

Rest other people said yes it will works.. So I tested myself.. ahh there's no working at all... I knew it.. I would say liar to them (another person said)..

Huh ?
What make it so works ?

non-ip... Have to pay for this.. *geez* Ridcouisly!

GalaxyAngel said:
Excuse me,

Are you sure that will come works my dlink vp connection w/sorsenson vp as use no-ip address ? How impossible works connection them ?

So Popluar sorsenson in america.

That what I've said prevouis another thread about

Sorsenson --- Sorenson always will work perfectally..

Dlink--- Dlink always will work perfectally..

but..

Dlink --- Sorsenson impossible might not work connection each together.. that major problem..

Rest other people said yes it will works.. So I tested myself.. ahh there's no working at all... I knew it.. I would say liar to them (another person said)..

Huh ?
What make it so works ?

non-ip... Have to pay for this.. *geez* Ridcouisly!

Like I said free No-IP. Try this one: Free NO-IP Info. That's why you could not find that exact free no-ip info. Deaf installer for CSD set up free no-ip address for me. You do not have to memory whole IP address, such as 187.251.2.6.47 (sorry, it is a fake IP address in case you may try to contact to that number :lol: ).

Of course, it is a bit odd for me why my dlink VP can not work with Sorsenson VP. I can not tell you farther since I am not an expert in that VP system...

Anyone please share for this connecting problem with Dlink VP and Sorsenson VP via phone number or IP Address including (userid).No-IP.info....

GA -- I can see you on VP from my sorsenson vp. did you get my/DreamDeaf's IP number ?? If not, call DreamDeaf.. she should know the IP number... I have no memory of calling numbers. ;)

MizzDeaf said:
GA -- I can see you on VP from my sorsenson vp. did you get my/DreamDeaf's IP number ?? If not, call DreamDeaf.. she should know the IP number... I have no memory of calling numbers. ;)

Yes.. will do tonite and call her.. :D

:wiggle: She looks GREAT!! She called me without any problem, and I tried to call her, it failed.. Hopefully someone would help her what might be missing. Overall, everything is good, we spend talking almost for an hour.. :shock: Her son is cute!!

CrazyMomma said:
:wiggle: She looks GREAT!! She called me without any problem, and I tried to call her, it failed.. Hopefully someone would help her what might be missing. Overall, everything is good, we spend talking almost for an hour.. :shock: Her son is cute!!
:giggle: Yeah went so fast an hour!
:laugh2:

Finally it's WORKED..

Anyone can call me.. *sigh* I'm so very happy.. I'll owe One of Deaf Guy.. who did helped me goes through it lot..
I'll owe you big one.. *hugs*~ :hugs:

It's great that you guys solved the problem. I could not believe that I watched you the whole conversation on VP, and the bill would come out 75 dollars an hour. :-o Just kidding. (Not watching you...ok.)

GalaxyAngel said:
Finally it's WORKED..

Anyone can call me.. *sigh* I'm so very happy.. I'll owe One of Deaf Guy.. who did helped me goes through it lot..
I'll owe you big one.. *hugs*~ :hugs:

glad i helped ya... happy nite

webexplorer said:
It's great that you guys solved the problem. I could not believe that I watched you the whole conversation on VP, and the bill would come out 75 dollars an hour. :-o Just kidding. (Not watching you...ok.)

HA!
Get a dream!

wow... GalaxyAngel, see now that ADer are wonderful and helpful people... :thumb: I can't wait to see your VP alike when you webcam with me... :thumb:

I have sorerson and I do have ip number for my sorerson. But I cant call someone who have ip number like D-link. But I can call someone who have sorerson. GA can call me thru ip number but I cant call her. Why is that??

I have phone number and ip number on my sorerson. But I cant call anyone who does have D-Link but I can call someone on sorerson. Grrrrrrrrrrrr Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pomeranian said:
I have sorerson and I do have ip number for my sorerson. But I cant call someone who have ip number like D-link. But I can call someone who have sorerson. GA can call me thru ip number but I cant call her. Why is that??

I have phone number and ip number on my sorerson. But I cant call anyone who does have D-Link but I can call someone on sorerson. Grrrrrrrrrrrr Whaaaaaaaaaaaa

hmm maybe i can help ya if you need. when did u try to call galaxyangel ? last night i helped her to fix the problems and i did VP her which worked fine.

Back