I wish front and rear camera on MVP

rhr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I went to Deaf Expo, I look MVP, nice but only camera is top and front, not have rear becuase if I use MVP with wireless, walk near 100~300 meter, i talk front camera, I show him, I turn front to rear see things and turn front me, I would like hovrs will design front and rear?

You sure your wireless signal can go that far? 328 feet to 984 feet away from your home, that's rather far away.

I don't think the rear camera is necessary, just turn it around if you want to sign behind that MVP.

If you want to use the main wireless spot, you can get a stronger wireless router which can reach you more than you think.
But talking about $$$!

If you want to use the main wireless spot, you can get a stronger wireless router which can reach you more than you think.
But talking about $$$!

Probably the routers with 2 antennas.

Or a bigger router somewhat. But there is options to stregten it. :)

I had asked my Purple forum admin if working to use my D-link N USB adapter to connect MVP. I will wait for his answer.

Wait a minute, I thought that MVP already has wifi chip intergrated in the MVP, si? If yes, there is no need to use the USB wireless adaptor.

Wait a minute, I thought that MVP already has wifi chip intergrated in the MVP, si? If yes, there is no need to use the USB wireless adaptor.

The WiFi modem on the MVP does not support wireless N network. The MVP supports both b and g wireless routers. "N" is longer range than G wireless network. I have my own D-Link DIR-615 N wireless router. I can use USB N adapter.

The WiFi modem on the MVP does not support wireless N network. The MVP supports both b and g wireless routers. "N" is longer range than G wireless network. I have my own D-Link DIR-615 N wireless router. I can use USB N adapter.

Oh, si...si... I remember, that MVP doesn't support that, only a, b and g -- unless you want to change the modem :laugh2:

dont' understand about rear and front.

explain: my freind abotu 200 miles live him, we are best friend about 25 year, we chat on VP, I moved new house, we chat on VP, I told him about my new house, he want see camrea to my house, i pick up VPAD with wireless, very hard both my face and camrea to my face turn camre to veiw, I can't see view my friend sign me.. I would HOVRS design update for knob front and rear, I see view and camera to my face then I turn knob to rear to view, I look view my friend sign me and I show him to view, he sign wow wow wow, I read view and camera to show all, I want front and rear, good idea? send to HOVRS okay?

Understand
Thank you

explain: my freind abotu 200 miles live him, we are best friend about 25 year, we chat on VP, I moved new house, we chat on VP, I told him about my new house, he want see camrea to my house, i pick up VPAD with wireless, very hard both my face and camrea to my face turn camre to veiw, I can't see view my friend sign me.. I would HOVRS design update for knob front and rear, I see view and camera to my face then I turn knob to rear to view, I look view my friend sign me and I show him to view, he sign wow wow wow, I read view and camera to show all, I want front and rear, good idea? send to HOVRS okay?

Understand
Thank you

Why don't you just email it to the HOVRS customer care service?

customer care service don't know, they only support tech or care. who is design and forums like Chevy57 is private forums at HOVRS

Why don't you just email it to the HOVRS customer care service?

Chevy57 is one of the HOVRS staff so everything is the same, and you can email to them where they can send it to the design team in the department.

I will take care of him. I will contact him soon.

Understand
Thank you

I'm sorry, I still don't understand what you talking about. You would have to explain on the video and post it on youtube.

Back