I want a Big Mac

likewise lau.i about half a stone overweight mainly because got underactive thyroid and sadentary life at the moment.
i dont know about american schools if young people get cookery class, young people in uk seem lost the ability to cook and i think should be compulsery all teenagers at school should learn how to do cheap nutrious food

get Gordon Ramsey to do a visit-to-school-boot-camp-them-to-be good-cookers - On TV ,,,and jamie oliver could do the same too...but i cant imagine them teaming in this one LOL

the other day, i went to Oporto, had one of their Otropo burger, fucken nice! fresh and deliciious, im going back there....McDonalds now lost a loyal customer, its gone too shitty and unhealthy and machine-oil like its just an industrialised junk shit, why the hells its still going? beats me, ive yet to try Carl's jr, a new joint opened last month, id have to try one, but so far now, Oporto just impressed the hell of me, generous size and generous real taste too

if you staple like beans pulse brown rice organic pasta, tin soup sweetcorn maybe tin tuna or quorm eggs in larder at anyone time then i could make a good basic meal it would cost pennies.When hear of people to poor to afford good food it foolish everyone in western world can afford that...kids go off to univercity they should know these very basic things.
trouble is people want quick and convient full of sugar it sad it become like this..cooking should be loved i admire these top chefs who make it an art.instead people go to dunking donuts macdonalds shove it down less than five mins then wonder why their children got ocd they are being poisened

I am no longer able to eat any meat, so I miss my Whoppers and Big Macs.

oporto and carl'j is that fast food..gummer you eat all them burgers everyday you better not make long term plans,always aim to have 5 fresh fruit veg and egg good protine souce some carbs..one day in the month fast just drink fresh water grape juice in 24hr period it cleans toxins out

why you not able to eat meat,there lots of good alternatves

I am going vegan, but we found a year ago I am allergic to dairy and now I have sensitivity to meat, so the doc suggested I go vegan and I told him I was already planning on it.

Will be making my first attempt at making seitan this next week.

No question about it, I love Big Macs, the are my favorite burger. However, given the dressing which packs enough calories for two days, I stay away from them because I don't want to have 4000 situps with it.

Once in a while, I'll do a Mac, but it's rare.

You know, they do make a fat free 1000 island dressing so maybe I'll try to hack the burger. Turkey won't be the same as the South American beef, but it's more healthy. I could grind up some top round, but that wouldn't even be the same. I'll give it a shot.

I haven't had McD's in a while, but I REALLY want Santiago's or Chipotle.. I'm really craving those salty lime chips with my pineapple salsa.. drooool.

I've gotten into a really big spinach phase lately, so I try to seek out places that have spinach anything.

Try Burtons, I usually get the Haddock Imperial with a side of spinach and plain baked potato(they roll the potato in salt).

At home, I steam the spinach in an Oaster steamer with some garlic powder. You really can't beat it. And, I use left overs for spinach omelet with fat free cheddar cheese. I have a recipe for pizza as well, but I usually don't have enough left over for a full pie.

LOL! But pink slime tastes so good!

Ammonia and ammonium hydroxide tastes good ????
chlorine gas tastes good??? :eek3:
What's Wrong With Pink Slime? | Food Safety News

I dunno. A lot of chemicals are deemed as "safe" to eat,
but I'd rather stick with what Mother Nature has to offer without all these additives...

My family likes junk food, eats it occasionally.
I don't know why, it's not because I am so afraid of pink slime per se,
I just hate the taste.
The only thing from McD I can tolerate is McNuggets.

But if I am to eat junk food, I rather to choose Nando Chicken or You Grill It..

Fuzzy

Back