I told you no Gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care what you say... there is nothing about gay marriage or aids/hiv or whatever you name. Katrina do nothing about them. She only hit NO and left big mess... that is it!

oh pls, give us break and go to mental health to get yourself help.

MizzDeaf said:
I dont care what you say... there is nothing about gay marriage or aids/hiv or whatever you name. Katrina do nothing about them. She only hit NO and left big mess... that is it!

bingo! i agree with u! i am getting tired of her..

I TOLD YOU!!!! I told you all that Miss P was in HEAVY DENIAL about her own sexuality!!!! That's why she keeps bashing on us, cuz she doesn't wanna admit she's one of us!!!!

Actually, when you think about it, everything went downhill AFTER Bush became president.

Because he was on vacation during August in 2001, he did not pay attention to what was going on, and could not prevent 9/11.

Because he was in a hurry to get rid of Saddam, he dragged us in a war that is still going nowhere.

Because he took all the money from the FEMA and sent it to the war effort, the FEMA now does not have enough money and resources to help the Hurricane Katrina victims.

If you want to blame anybody, blame Bush. Heck, If I was religious, I would say that God up there doesn't approve of Bush and wants everybody to know just how ineffective he is. What better way to prove it? Send down a huge hurricance, and have everybody wait while Bush finishes his bike ride, playing guitar, to finally do a fly over and then lamely say, "nobody knew the leeves would break".

Right.

MizzDeaf said:

:werd: miss p... u need serious mental help.

A few folks with similiar crazed opinions as MissP said the same thing to me yesterday while discussing this horrible senseless tragedy.

I dont think that anyone really realize that the Northwest have the highest number of gays/lesbians and people practicing witchcraft, etc.

My answer to these folks yesterday is that if that was the case, why would they pick the South, not Northwest who would seemingly be the place to strike.

Better yet, why would God punish all these sick, elderly, disabled and young people? I saw a picture of a dead old man lying in front of all people swarming around at the 'Dome. So Miss P thinks God wants to punish that dead old man?

This is an absurd and crazy concept especially from someone who follows Astrology and uses Tarot cards a lot yet claims to be a perfect Christian who thinks she has a right to judge harshly. :madfawk:

senate california ok gay marriage bill....

oh oh more tragic will come....

usa will be in worst shape.

WILL YOU STOP talking all damn NEGATIVE!!!!! Think all damn POSTITVE!!!! you are 100% :crazy:!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
senate california ok gay marriage bill....

oh oh more tragic will come....

usa will be in worst shape.

:zzz:

Hey everybody, wake me up when Miss P(BEEP) finally shut up or kicked out of AD.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Then none of this would happen to us...

Look at the gas prices and then New Orleans tragic....

Fine, keep attacking me, you guys...
Yeah just keep making GOd mad and have him send more tragic to us.

I am losing my mind. :cry:

that is so sad that senate are wasting time passing gay marriage bill
and not help people in New Orleans quicker.

Oh lord.....do you follow Fallwell or Phelps or those other crazies? There was a group claiming that Katrina was God's wrath for sin and debauchery....*shakes head* The only good thing about stuff like this, is that it makes Fallwell, Phelps, Dobson and the other crazies out there show their TRUE faces........I bet you anything membership in those organizations have gone DOWN b/c people don't wanna be laughingstocks or anything.....

senate there in California rather smack me, God, and the Hurricane victims in the face...

While they signing and voting to pass the bill,

they should have use those time to encourage faster relief for people in New Orleans.

See what this USA come to.

deafdyke said:
Oh lord.....do you follow Fallwell or Phelps or those other crazies? There was a group claiming that Katrina was God's wrath for sin and debauchery....*shakes head* The only good thing about stuff like this, is that it makes Fallwell, Phelps, Dobson and the other crazies out there show their TRUE faces........I bet you anything membership in those organizations have gone DOWN b/c people don't wanna be laughingstocks or anything.....

I honestly think she just makes statements to inflame us for the hell of it. She spouts about the wrath of God being upon us; yet she also dabbles in astrology and tarot reading, supposedly. I have no problem with paganism. My Mother is Pagan. But, know what is you believe and stick to it. Spirituality isn't something you can mix and match on a whim.

She obviously doesn't have a clue! Let her blather on. It's a good show! :lol:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
senate there in California rather smack me, God, and the Hurricane victims in the face...

While they signing and voting to pass the bill,

they should have use those time to encourage faster relief for people in New Orleans.

See what this USA come to.

Your attention-getting circular arguments are impressive because they have gotten a lot of attention here, even if 99.9 percent of the majority here seem to disagree with you in their own ways. :thumb: What's your secret?

Gay marriage

I went off topic in my other post, but honestly, I'm glad to see that another state has decided to come to their senses and approve gay marriage. We're way past due in granting equal rights to the gay/les/bi and Trans in this country! There are gay couples who have been in committed relationships for so long that they consider themselves to be married, yet they don't have the same legal rights are hetrosexuals do. It's a shame!

Liza said:
Your attention-getting circular arguments are impressive because they have gotten a lot of attention here, even if 99.9 percent of the majority here seem to disagree with you in their own ways. :thumb: What's your secret?

I don't know... I guess I got talent for good attention.
I know that everybody hate my guts.
HeeHee. :giggle:
I guess the world will change because of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back