I think I may get this as my new car...

Never heard of that before. :aw:

because it's not easily detectable unless you don't mind taking it apart and inspect its frame. You'll know after it comes apart :lol:

and also you never heard of it because they know better not to tow it with Subaru

because it's not easily detectable unless you don't mind taking it apart and inspect its frame. You'll know after it comes apart :lol:

and also you never heard of it because they know better not to tow it with Subaru

Nope, They even towing and never heard of complain or apart. Where you find a info from? Jealous of Subaru and made a negative about it without a proof. :roll:

Hard on the transmission what? Which Auto or manual or double clutch you talk about?

I am sure there is a lot of clutch slipping but it was short time and it won't hurt so much.
Either auto or manual.

Why do you think that a semi truck comes with 18 speed manual transmission? Sometimes you shift five times to get to 25 mph. Why do you think that is? It's because you have to move a lot of weight from a standstill, and this is far beyond what any Subaru transmission is designed to do. It is only designed to move the weight of the Subaru, not a semi truck and trailer weighing tens of thousands of lbs.

Nope, They even towing and never heard of complain or apart. Where you find a info from? Jealous of Subaru and made a negative about it without a proof. :roll:

I see. Problem about you is that you have a very limited narrow-minded attention.

again.. you probably never heard of complaint because:
1. They have common sense to not do towing
2. You don't have that many experiences as a mechanic
3. Fixing cracked frame is not something you or your job can do

so you're telling me that Subaru WRX or Impreza can tow?

Forester- 2400lbs with trailer brakes

Tribeca- 3500lbs with auxiliary transmission cooler.

Outback- 2700 pounds with trailer brakes

Baja - 2400 pounds

They are good enough for tow and you think Subaru can towing?

I see. Problem about you is that you have a very limited narrow-minded attention.

again.. you probably never heard of complaint because:
1. They have common sense to not do towing
2. You don't have that many experiences as a mechanic
3. Fixing cracked frame is not something you or your job can do

Problem you have no experiences as a mechanic and you know everything. :ugh:

Again, you have nothing to know about Subaru's tow cap.

Forester- 2400lbs with trailer brakes

Tribeca- 3500lbs with auxiliary transmission cooler.

Outback- 2700 pounds with trailer brakes

Baja - 2400 pounds

They are good enough for tow and you think Subaru can towing?

now now.... let's not avoid my question. I asked specifically - are you telling me that Subaru WRX or Impreza can tow?

Tribeca is an SUV... it's a common sense that SUV can tow to a certain degree but I'm not concerned about Tribeca or Outback. You showed me videos of Subaru WRX or Impreza being able to tow a stuck vehicle out of jam.

Problem you have no experiences as a mechanic and you know everything. :ugh:

Again, you have nothing to know about Subaru's tow cap.

I know this because I... tow with my truck :lol: oh btw - my Xterra's towing capacity is Class III-rated. I hope you know what that means.

and I know for sure that Subaru cars cannot tow and you're telling me it can :eek3:

Either auto or manual.

Why do you think that a semi truck comes with 18 speed manual transmission? Sometimes you shift five times to get to 25 mph. Why do you think that is? It's because you have to move a lot of weight from a standstill, and this is far beyond what any Subaru transmission is designed to do. It is only designed to move the weight of the Subaru, not a semi truck and trailer weighing tens of thousands of lbs.

No, Don't mean all of them are 18 speeds manual, Some of them are 8 speeds, 10 speeds, etc. The semi-trucks with 18 speeds are for super heavy duty. Again, Almost most semi-truck are 8-10 speeds.

I know this because I... tow with my truck :lol: oh btw - my Xterra's towing capacity is Class III-rated. I hope you know what that means.

and I know for sure that Subaru cars cannot tow and you're telling me it can :eek3:
I have a 2005 Subaru Impreza and it can tow a boat. :eek3:

No, Don't mean all of them are 18 speeds manual, Some of them are 8 speeds, 10 speeds, etc. The semi-trucks with 18 speeds are for super heavy duty. Again, Almost most semi-truck are 8-10 speeds.

You are one difficult fella, eh?

I just ordered this from amazon to learn more.

difficult_lg.jpg

now now.... let's not avoid my question. I asked specifically - are you telling me that Subaru WRX or Impreza can tow?

Tribeca is an SUV... it's a common sense that SUV can tow to a certain degree but I'm not concerned about Tribeca or Outback. You showed me videos of Subaru WRX or Impreza being able to tow a stuck vehicle out of jam.

Because you avoid few of my questions for this thread before. Take that bitch.

Same here from somewhere.

of course. just because it can tow a boat doesn't mean it's fine to tow a boat. Ever heard of idiots? :lol:

Chance is - that car will have problems sooner or later and I doubt it will last that long assuming he tows handful of times.

Back