I Need Your Attention...

AJ

Reaction score
alright look.....

there is a lot of talk going on about the 26 year old deaf woman who was killed in illinois

that woman has a name. her name was Amber. and that woman had two kids, and that woman had many friends. i was one of her friends.

and you guys are talking about her like she's just some girl. you are talking about the death ONLY because she was deaf. its really hard for me to grieve when u guys are talking about someone i loved, and ur talking about her like she's no one.

you are just throwing the story around and u have no idea about the emotions behind it. my friend melissa was BEST friends with amber. grew up with her since highschool. you have no idea of the hurt that is going around. and its so hard for me to watch u guys talk about her like she's no one.

and all u care about is that she was deaf. thats all u care about. god i cant even fucking think anymore. im going to fucking lose it again. i haven't cried all day today and now im about to. ill write more when i gather myself.

my point is....its really hard to grieve with u guys just throwing the story around.

AJ said:
alright look.....

there is a lot of talk going on about the 26 year old deaf woman who was killed in illinois

that woman has a name. her name was Amber. and that woman had two kids, and that woman had many friends. i was one of her friends.

and you guys are talking about her like she's just some girl. you are talking about the death ONLY because she was deaf. its really hard for me to grieve when u guys are talking about someone i loved, and ur talking about her like she's no one.

you are just throwing the story around and u have no idea about the emotions behind it. my friend melissa was BEST friends with amber. grew up with her since highschool. you have no idea of the hurt that is going around. and its so hard for me to watch u guys talk about her like she's no one.

and all u care about is that she was deaf. thats all u care about. god i cant even fucking think anymore. im going to fucking lose it again. i haven't cried all day today and now im about to. ill write more when i gather myself.

my point is....its really hard to grieve with u guys just throwing the story around.
oh yea my good friend told me 2 days ago, i was shocked abt that.. i am very sowwy abt that.. sigh.. but am i right? her bf killed her right, her kids are boys??

yes her bf killed her, and she had 2 boys under the age of 7. the bf was charged with 3 counts of 1st degree murder.

the story is much much much bigger than what u guys are reading. the cops wont release everything.

and it hurts to watch everyone just talk about it like its nothing.

I'm one of her friend too. Actually, I kinda grew up with Amber and I know melissa and her bf from IL school for the deaf. I can't believe her bf would do that!!!!!! I was in cheerleader with amber... shes a great gal to be around.

*hugs*

Well, sure, we understand completely. But this is a deaf forum and the topics here are of interest to the deaf. Whether we knew the person personally or not.

I feel so bad for you, her friends and her family! Perhaps you can act as a buffer and keep us informed here so that we can become more personally involved?

We would appreciate that very much and perhaps it would be good "therapy" for you, also.

Hugs, Rip

i dont want u to become more personally involved. if u didn't know her then shut up about her. i want it to all go away.

:confused: I don't know what's going on, Did I miss something here?

I dont know who is Amber but I am sorry about this. her boyfriend is totally stupid for doing that to kill her. :(

AJ, what's wrong?....I have no clue what this is all about, are you talking about your thread you posted two days ago I think?...

no one understands and its alright.

im just really upset about this whole thing. and i wish people would stop talking about it so it would go away. i dont want to think about it anymore. im tired of crying, and i miss my friend.

and i found out that the murder's bail amount is 1 million dollars.....thats not high enough. i dont want any chance of him getting out.

it just hurts.

AJ, hang in there. I haven't been here that long but from what I've read the people here really like you. I understand that your upset about the buzz, but please let your friends be there for you. You need them right now. You seem like a really sweet guy.

AJ said:

im just really upset about this whole thing. and i wish people would stop talking about it so it would go away. i dont want to think about it anymore. im tired of crying, and i miss my friend.

and i found out that the murder's bail amount is 1 million dollars.....thats not high enough. i dont want any chance of him getting out.

it just hurts.

Aw AJ, I know you're hurting hon and I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, I know you missed her and want her around, but sometimes sad things will happen to those we truly love, and sometimes we may feel like we lost hope and don't want to live anymore because someone we love died, and it's hard to move on but it doesn't mean she is gone forever, she is still here in spirits, looking down at you and smiling knowing you truly do miss her....I know you want to see her murderder punished for the crime he commited, sometimes they go free, sometimes they don't, but whatever happens, it doesn't mean it's over, cause it will hunt him for the rest of his life, and he shall see when his time comes....

Now she is an angel up in heaven, and knowing how much she touched many of her friends lives and keep them in her heart forever....

:hug: AJ, Please don't quit, if you need a break, that understandable, but you had made some good friends here, and we will hate to see you leave...and beside you have lighten up this forum from time to time, we do need you AJ, so please think about it.... :ily:

Hey AJ, do not worry about those ppl who talked about it. Just forget it and you can cry and talk about her all you want. I would if it was my friend. I dont know your friend but the way you talk about her, you miss her so much. Just let your emotions go and cry all your heart out. :hug:

Check your pm and we can talk anytime you want. You got me and other friends who care about you and who you care about. :hug:

:confused: Which thread you all talking about? Am I missing or what?

I´m sorry to hear about your friend. I know how you feel... It´s hurt to lost special friends to murder... :( I feel bad for 2 children who lost their mother... :(

AJ said:
i dont want u to become more personally involved. if u didn't know her then shut up about her. i want it to all go away.

Hey just stop being so rude .

AJ said:

it just hurts.

I does to understand what you are going to thru but dont you dare to pick on us, we do not know anything about your friend or know her . we are just sorry hear . that is all ok but dont take it out on us here . thank you .

AJ said:
yes her bf killed her, and she had 2 boys under the age of 7. the bf was charged with 3 counts of 1st degree murder.

the story is much much much bigger than what u guys are reading. the cops wont release everything.

and it hurts to watch everyone just talk about it like its nothing.
okay i m make sure right person.. yea i really sowwy about this and i hope that her bf get death row PERIOD!

AJ, i know how your feeling. i had some friend from Illinois email me or VP me saying did u hear and saying some false rumor all i said to them i just follow the newspaper. and someone paged me said look at the todays newspaper to see that guy's picture and i said its not worth to look at it cuz hes a murder and acrackhead.

Back