I need someone cheer me up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MOD. Please lock my thread!

Fine. Get deeper in debt and lose your apartment/house and cars and everything. You have only yourself to blame.

:roll: I will not lose our apt. You wish you want to see for me to be homeless. You want to make me look bad! You don't need to know about my husband. None of your business! We are worked it out and fine. We will be FINE!!!! My husband will take care of my medical bills. He have an insurances from his job. If you try to pressure on me. You think You know it all with attitude. It's not helping me cheer up. If you are not respect to my thread. I will close my thread. I don't appreciate with you! Stay off my thread!

:roll: I will not lose our apt. You wish you want to see for me to be homeless. You want to make me look bad! You don't need to know about my husband. None of your business! We are worked it out and fine. We will be FINE!!!! My husband will take care of my medical bills. He have an insurances from his job. If you try to pressure on me. You think You know it all with attitude. It's not helping me cheer up. If you are not respect to my thread. I will close my thread. I don't appreciate with you! Stay off my thread!

Are you sure you won't lose your apartment? Do you know what happens if you don't pay your rent?

EVICTION!

If you feel it's none of my business, then you shouldn't have posted this thread. You made it our business by posting this thread in the first place.

Pinky - sorry to hear about your financial difficulty. There are some moments where you have to make hard choices because it's for the best and you won't regret it. For example - if you knew that wedding and the whole thing is going to cost you a lot... don't go thru it. Just go to town court and then have a small wedding party at restaurant. By the way - congratulation being a newly wed!

But what's done is done and I know economic sucks!!!!! I'm a victim too. so what's next is to have a WHOLE day for you and your hubby to sit down and make a serious financial plan because we all know financial difficulty can put a strain on marriage which may leads to divorce/separation later on. so it's very important that you and your hubby have a sit-down for a whole day and make plan.

You should try to cut off "excess" costs (aka luxury) such as premium cable package, other magazine subscriptions, cellphone package, etc. etc. It will suck for a while to live "bare minimum" but hey - it'll pay off and you'll be debt-free for a LONG TIME which means you will have a peace of mind and you'll be able to have a few babies!

Try to negotiate with your bank/hospital/etc. to come up with payment plans and try to hunt for a good deal with a credit card company. What I did is find the credit card company that offers 0% APR for a year with a low transfer fee. That way - I transferred my high-interest rate debt into it.

Try not to drive around often & eat out often (i don't know if you do those) and try to live "green" - ie. save electricity/water/gas and try to sacrifice your luxury stuff for time being.

Good luck and hang on! I know this economic sucks!! :cool2:

Are you sure you won't lose your apartment? Do you know what happens if you don't pay your rent?

EVICTION!

If you feel it's none of my business, then you shouldn't have posted this thread. You made it our business by posting this thread in the first place.

I don't want to hear your EGO. You can talk to me on PM not belong this thread!

Everyone are nice to me. They made me feel better. I am happy with my husband yeah but not medical bills. I don't want to argue with you this thread. Go talk to PM!

Pinky - sorry to hear about your financial difficulty. There are some moments where you have to make hard choices because it's for the best and you won't regret it. For example - if you knew that wedding and the whole thing is going to cost you a lot... don't go thru it. Just go to town court and then have a small wedding party at restaurant. By the way - congratulation being a newly wed!

But what's done is done and I know economic sucks!!!!! I'm a victim too. so what's next is to have a WHOLE day for you and your hubby to sit down and make a serious financial plan because we all know financial difficulty can put a strain on marriage which may leads to divorce/separation later on. so it's very important that you and your hubby have a sit-down for a whole day and make plan.

You should try to cut off "excess" costs (aka luxury) such as premium cable package, other magazine subscriptions, cellphone package, etc. etc. It will suck for a while to live "bare minimum" but hey - it'll pay off and you'll be debt-free for a LONG TIME which means you will have a peace of mind and you'll be able to have a few babies!

Try to negotiate with your bank/hospital/etc. to come up with payment plans and try to hunt for a good deal with a credit card company. What I did is find the credit card company that offers 0% APR for a year with a low transfer fee. That way - I transferred my high-interest rate debt into it.

Try not to drive around often & eat out often (i don't know if you do those) and try to live "green" - ie. save electricity/water/gas and try to sacrifice your luxury stuff for time being.

Good luck and hang on! I know this economic sucks!! :cool2:

Good advice, Jiro. :gpost: But I wouldn't encourage her to get a credit card of any kind.

Jiro is fine. I do agree with him. But I don't live in house yet. We are paying the apt rent, electric, phone, internet, Directv, our cellphone and food. The leasing office apartment is pay for water heat and gas. We are lucky to live there. My husband is still in college. He will be graduate next 2 years later. We will be fine.

Jiro is fine. I do agree with him. But I don't live in house yet. We are paying the apt rent, electric, phone, internet, Directv, our cellphone and food. The leasing office apartment is pay for water heat and gas. We are lucky to live there. My husband is still in college. He will be graduate next 2 years later. We will be fine.

Get rid of internet, cell phone, and DirecTV. Those are luxury items. You will save money that way.

wow... that is indeed a huge financial difficulty especially for a college student. most of my friends waited few years after college to get married. We all graduated 4 years ago and most of them are getting married this year. I've already attended a few weddings this year already so far... 2 more to attend for this year. I'm not financially ready yet to get married.

hhhmmmm... from your list of bills to pay - how about cutting off phone and directtv? You already have cell phone so there's no need for phone land line. about your cellphone - maybe reduce the package such as... minutes/data/etc. You should look into SKYPE for telephone (only $2.95/month unlimited USA & Canada). For DirectTV - use HULU or internet to download the shows :giggle: or perhaps netflix/blockbuster online.

Just beware, Directv has 2 years contract, you cannot cancel it or you will charge early termination fee to terminate the service.

For landline phone, I agreed with others that need to be cut if both of you or husband are deaf then TTY is worthless, you can use relay via internet or video phone.

Get rid of internet, cell phone, and DirecTV. Those are luxury items. You will save money that way.

If we rid the internet. My husband will not make it for class. He must have a computer for his school. He is a computer programmer. He have to use the internet through his school and do homework. The internet is not mine. I will rid of phone soon. We will have a garage sale to rid of my all old kitchen supplies. We realized that we have a packed rats. It caused stress with clutter. We both agree to rid of packed rat for garage sale or donates. We want to be unclutter life and organize. We can't live without cellphone. I am sorry! I just need to rid of phone that all. Because I have my VP. If I rid of cellphone. I will not able to talk with my mom or friends. So don't worry about me. We will be fine. Please don't push button on me?

Just beware, Directv has 2 years contract, you cannot cancel it or you will charge early termination fee to terminate the service.

For landline phone, I agreed with others that need to be cut if both of you or husband are deaf then TTY is worthless, you can use relay via internet or video phone.

No. My husband is hearing. I don't use tty that much. I always use vp mostly. If i cancel the account from Directv will be fee?? I had experience with comcast cable before. I wish we have FIOS but apartment is not allow. That's suck! My mom have FIOS.

what a lot of people do is cut out the luxuries! no credit cards, no going out to eat or anything like that! there was a couple on oprah who did that! they made all of their dinners from scratch and used the extra money they saved to pay their bills and put into savings! so perhaps if the store is within walking distance you could walk or if you have a bicycle you could take that!
also, at least in iowa, the hospital cant send you to collections as long as you are paying SOMETHING! even if it is $10 a month, as long as you are making some sort of payment you wont get into trouble! so yes it can be done!

i would stay away from any credit cards! they're not a good idea if you dont know how to manage your money or are already in trouble with money..just my thoughts though.

wow... that is indeed a huge financial difficulty especially for a college student. most of my friends waited few years after college to get married. We all graduated 4 years ago and most of them are getting married this year. I've already attended a few weddings this year already so far... 2 more to attend for this year. I'm not financially ready yet to get married.

hhhmmmm... from your list of bills to pay - how about cutting off phone and directtv? You already have cell phone so there's no need for phone land line. about your cellphone - maybe reduce the package such as... minutes/data/etc. You should look into SKYPE for telephone (only $2.95/month unlimited USA & Canada). For DirectTV - use HULU or internet to download the shows :giggle: or perhaps netflix/blockbuster online.

Yeah I know. We made mistake to get marry when he is student. But it's okay. We are together for 4 half years then married. We are happy. The important is number one LOVE than the money. I do watch hulu on internet. My husband love it too. I have to talk with my husband about directv and comcast. I know he can't live without tv. You know how men are!

That what I told Lucia. I can't rid of internet. I can rid of phone that all.

Good advice, Jiro. :gpost: But I wouldn't encourage her to get a credit card of any kind.

Well - you can get credit card with 0% APR with low transfer fee but DO NOT USE IT TO BUY ANYTHING! NO NO! :nono: <spank your hand> Only use it to pay off these debt at LOW interest rate. Why suffer to pay off more (due to high interest rate) when you can pay back same at low interest rate?

Saving money is about using credit wisely as well - not just cutting off everything.

Pinky - I think you should keep this thread open because it would teach all of us how to be wise with money. Lucia - I think you should just tone it down a little. Your opinion is heard and understood but no need to scorn her. Pinky's here to learn and listen to our advices.

No. My husband is hearing. I don't use tty that much. I always use vp mostly. If i cancel the account from Directv will be fee?? I had experience with comcast cable before. I wish we have FIOS but apartment is not allow. That's suck! My mom have FIOS.

Yup, Directv and Dish TV has 2 years contract, you can't cancel until contract is expire or you will charge on early termination fee (ETF) and ETF isn't cheaper to terminate it, such as $175 ETF on service from att wireless but not know about how much fee will terminate on Directv.

If you did terminate on contract then you will get bad credit history, it will make you to pay deposit on future service, it can be from att to comcast, Directv and Dish TV.

You can call Directv to cut some of channel package, like change from full package to family package or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back