I met CJ Jones!

Reaction score
I met deaf comedian CJ Jones on Tuesday night! He's really funny man!

Awesome! :thumb:

I have also met CJ Jones several times at various deaf event gatherings.

Indeed, He is hilarious and is able to mimic various stuffs which makes it an uproar. He never ceases to make people laugh at all! :)

Yes. I had met him in many times during my college lifetime.

i met him almost million of times [just kidding, honest: around 20 times a year]. His sister is my regular interpreter for any kinds of appointments.

CJ can play hoops and i played hoops with him for two pick up scrimmages in while ago. He can play at his age. DAYUM [he's good].

Yes CJ has a great personality. He loves to entertaining people. The last time I spend some times with him was back in 2003 to catch up our news when there was NTID's 25th anniversary. We had a blast time! Have a few pictures of us somewhere.

Chevy57 ... From RIT/NTID back in 70's? I was SVP '75 and been there from '75-'78! You might have seen me hang with CJ? Also went there for 25th anniversary too.

Yes. I had met him in many times during my college lifetime.

Yes CJ has a great personality. He loves to entertaining people. The last time I spend some times with him was back in 2003 to catch up our news when there was NTID's 25th anniversary. We had a blast time! Have a few pictures of us somewhere.

Chevy57 ... From RIT/NTID back in 70's? I was SVP '75 and been there from '75-'78! You might have seen me hang with CJ? Also went there for 25th anniversary too.

yes, I was SVP '70 I went there for 25th anniversary

Oh bummer then I don't know you. haha. We just missed by one year tho. I do know a twin guys,both deaf, were from Ohio back then and graduated at RIT. Thanks for response to my questions.

RustyLastCall05 ... sorry for making off topic. BTW ... glad to hear you've met CJ!

no, graduated in '74.

I already met him like light years ago! He's a really funny, funny guy. :)

I saw him on Deaf Freedom Cruise last year.

Also, one of my friend been know CJ since his school years in Missouri.

I met CJ at RIT/NTID years ago and again at the Deaf Freedom cruise last fall. He's really a funny, funny guy.
Keep up the good work, CJ! :thumb:

I think I met CJ long time ago in Red Bluff, California, I was introduce through Keith W or something, he's a performer like CJ. It was like what, 1994, 1993, maybe 1990? hahaha. My brains are not funcitioning.

I went a CJ Jones workshop, he's funny.

Back