i know this is early to say but

It is really beautiful too. They are a very pale color of green.
My daughter had a bouquet of them, mixed with salmon color roses today. You're right, they're beautiful. :)

Botti, it look like white roses with the light green leaves underneath them. They are beautiful white roses, very common. I don't see the green roses on top of them, just the bottom of the roses. :hmm:

Really? Maybe I should try to find a better picture. Just a minute.

164083_488515767399_77856822399_6416173_1766215_s.jpg

I don't know if this will show it better. They really are a pale green, so you might see it like white. When I had some before, some of the blooms were white with pink striping. They are not a very stable hybrid.

Really? Maybe I should try to find a better picture. Just a minute.

164083_488515767399_77856822399_6416173_1766215_s.jpg

I don't know if this will show it better. They really are a pale green, so you might see it like white. When I had some before, some of the blooms were white with pink striping. They are not a very stable hybrid.

Now I believe you, there were few green roses while the rest of the roses are white. Wow, that is amazing. I have never see them like this. :ty: for showing this second picture of the roses both light green and white roses. That is very awesome. :wave:

Now I believe you, there were few green roses while the rest of the roses are white. Wow, that is amazing. I have never see them like this. :ty: for showing this second picture of the roses both light green and white roses. That is very awesome. :wave:
Maybe it's your computer monitor. All the roses in the picture are green.

Maybe it's your computer monitor. All the roses in the picture are green.

There is nothing wrong with my monitor. I saw some green roses and some white roses on the second picture. First picture is white roses with the green leaves on the bottom of the roses. I am not color blind. I saw what I saw. :P

There is nothing wrong with my monitor. I saw some green roses and some white roses on the second picture. First picture is white roses with the green leaves on the bottom of the roses. I am not color blind. I saw what I saw. :P

I hate to tell you this, but I too also had seen green roses in BOTH photos. :giggle:

I hate to tell you this, but I too also had seen green roses in BOTH photos. :giggle:[/QUOT In her defense, I initially saw white in the first picture also. But after y'all said they were green, I tilted my screen and could see the green.

Thank you!! I got five various raspberry plants from Mother' s day!! :D

Happy Mother's day! :)

Back