I know im retarded...

P

pinkster

I know people dont care, nor do most people know I exist, but this is number 100 for me. Thats kind of surprising, seeing how I dont post too much. Like i've said in other threads, I wait till I have something worth saying, before I say it. I know this whole thread is worth shit, but hey it gives me a chance to .... whats the word.. promote? Nah, but something like that. Promote my poem! I put it in the creative writing forum and i've gotten no comments :( Just goes to show that my writing... :) but anyhoo, number 100, shoot me, i have no life ;)

LOL pinkster.. Nah yew not a retarded :D. Pah you've been to 100th. It took u awhile to reached 100 :D. Well, congrats to ya *Hugsss* ;)

buhahaha yeah i know it took me awhile.. i didnt wanna be an idiot... and post.. nonsense.. what? lol =X mwah!

and jen :jaw: ... so.. :madfawk: lmao mwah!

WTG j ams . u ll make it to 1k soon enuff, just enjoy what u can and do what u can in here :) have fun ... hehe

WTG for your 100th post.
and :slap: no YOU are not retard!
:P

love yah.. *huggs*

Congrats!! Welcome to the 1st Century. LOL Now, Pierce and I are in competion for 7th Century. LOL :thumb:

lmao.. 1st century.. wasnt life simple back then? ;)

matt - when did we start making out? :eek:

tyty heather :D

!!!! *hides*

and you're not allowed to shoot me !!! i like life, you know ;) - wtf is it with people wanting to shoot me?!

thankies annie, and yes i am retarded..

ooo.. sexy biiotch.. wish i was her ;) see my comment at that thread =X

7th.. oy.. lol =X good luck

thanks ya'll!! :D

Hey gurl,

You are not that RETARDED..... Some of us who posted some worthless. Perhap you are not the only one :)

Originally posted by eternity
Hey gurl,

You are not that RETARDED..... Some of us who posted some worthless. Perhap you are not the only one :)

u callin me worthless like the rest of ya? :slap: lmao.. :kiss:

Originally posted by prostock19
Ummm....whenever you want...:rofl:

:rofl: gotta ask david first.. =X he actually said (about my living with Bill and Pete) "if you want to sleep with other people i'd appreciate it if you kindly told me so before doing it." You know what I said? "I DONT WANT TO SLEEP WITH ANYONE ELSE!" You shoulda seen his smile. He's got me, he knows it. =X

congrats jammie :thumb: heh.. and u aren't only here I usually use smiley faces instead of sayin words cuz smileys sometimes say the whole sentence than I can type ;) :rofl:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
congrats jammie :thumb: heh.. and u aren't only here I usually use smiley faces instead of sayin words cuz smileys sometimes say the whole sentence than I can type ;) :rofl:

:wtf: call me lost.

Back