I have returned!

S

SyrOrange

Sorry for the absence, but I was busy playing Zelda, then playing MGS 2 on my PC, went out with my brother to a restaurant and got him a GBA SP.

So what's new ?

didn't really notice you left either...

you weren't absent that long though

:roll: PSO stay in woods if u come out I'll *hiss* at u k? :lol: have fun tryin to get people post in ur thread but u are gonna be LAME as usual which doesn't surprise me or other ADers who does HATE ur guts but fortunate for u.. u have few friends who are on ur side BUT not popular here like I agree with someone heh :D

Oh, didn't notice you were absent during my absence, but what's the hey, welcome back!

Didnot notice that you were absent either.. (oh well) but welcome back to AD

Didn't notice that you were gone either. It was peaceful and harmonious whilst it lasted. Welcome back, you trouble maker.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Didn't notice that you were gone either. It was peaceful and harmonious whilst it lasted. Welcome back, you trouble maker.

so you're saying you love me making trouble ? LOL

Originally posted by PSORules79
Sorry for the absence, but I was busy playing Zelda, then playing MGS 2 on my PC, went out with my brother to a restaurant and got him a GBA SP.

So what's new ?

MGS 2 on PC already?! i only have MGS 1 on PC.

Re: Re: I have returned!

Originally posted by shao
MGS 2 on PC already?! i only have MGS 1 on PC.

Yeah it's out already, but i wouldn't recommend it unless you have a nVidia chipset... i'm waiting for a ATi patch.

Back