I have problems with CC on digital channels on my HDTV

CCfan

Reaction score
Hi, All.

Do you have experienced with your TV with captions problems on the HD digital signal by over the air has more worse on the captioning than standard digital signal? Yes, I am frustrated. I stuck with f'king analog. I sick with my old trash analog! HDTV is hotter, smell the clean on the fresh!
I know EIA-708 is bad for my TV's captioning from these networks.
I chose an another digital captioning channel 2 or 3 while it's on basic captioning channel is CC1 and it solved the case, but it can take 5 seconds after you changing the channel, see on display for what next on the guide (my television has not good guide because lack of something due to long words or when you tune the volume. My HDTV Polaroid 19-inch is good, but not great. But, there is good thing, there are digital converter boxes around there so I can test it out on on my TV when I trying to tune digital channels that how looks on captioning, maybe different or same? I read on the reviews about Zenith has best digital converter box around there, I haven't bought it yet, I will buy it off from Circuit City to test for digital captioning.
Good luck for me. :)

I has problems with CC too. My dad told me it was Time Warner Cable fault CC just went blur sometime but on regular local channels works fine.

i havent problems with cc but sometimes without cc you can click for languages says "english" never asked for parents or warner bros company peroid! but you looks dvd have CC they watch that it!

I talked to some expert about CC and they said in the past of history: CC in analog was not perfect at begin of time and improvement over time. Now as Digital CC will do same thing like all over again. Sucks.

Back