I have had my first deaf dream

madkitten

Reaction score
Having had hearing most of my life I have aways been able to hear in my dreams ..last night i was deaf in my dream maybe i am accepting it

Interesting topic...I've always worn my CI in my dreams, even if my wearing the CI would seem wildly implausible in that situation. But I've been deaf as long as I can remember!

Hmm .... Interesting I don't have Deaf dreams and usually I have dreams of getting healed of deafness ever since I really seriously asked God to heal me and satan immediately attacked me in so many different way but I will have victory and faith through God. :angel:

I am always a hearing person in my dreams.
I have always wanted it to be true in day time,too :( sigh

In my dreams, Im a hearing person. I did dream myself as deaf person talking in ASL but its rarely happens.

i have dreams of being hearing person and deaf person.. its just a wishful dream that you want to be a hearing but in reality you are deaf person.. thats what it is all about. :)

I once had a dream that i had ci too.. i remember going to hospital and went in for ci surgery then came out with pains.. then later finally I got activiated with the processor. the Processor is clear color but with colorful thingy inside. I thought wow! that is so awesome! I woke up and realized it is just a wishful dream.. LOL.. I know there are hearing aid that is clear and can see the stuffs inside.. but I dont know about the ci processor? haha.. :)

I have never had a dream deaf always hearing which I like but think it's weird.

In my dream my hearing aid was not working .
Has any one who has always been deaf had dreams where they can hear??

In my dream my hearing aid was not working .
Has any one who has always been deaf had dreams where they can hear??

I had this really strange dream once (I always seem to have strange, surealistic dreams) that I was "cured" and went around town being able to hear. I woke up from that dream surprised I was still deaf--the dream felt so real.

Im hoh, and Ive had that rare dream where I was completely deaf. It was like the whole world was on mute with no CC. Sad part was that I still didnt know ASL so I was very lost and had to communicate in the dream using a notepad and pen.

i grew up being deaf so i dream that i sign but other people who dont know signs spoke to me and i understood them so natural. its strange but i sign and they speak vocally and yet we understood each other with no problem. i was told i sometime sign outloud while sleeping lol

i grew up being deaf so i dream that i sign but other people who dont know signs spoke to me and i understood them so natural. its strange but i sign and they speak vocally and yet we understood each other with no problem. i was told i sometime sign outloud while sleeping lol
Do you sleep alone ??I can see you taking some ones eye out while your "talking":giggle:

Back