I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so awesome about heard the baby's heatbeat. Is your belly showing yet?

Yes finally, but it looks like I am just fat! lol but the more I wear my clothes, the more it is obvious to notice that I am pregnant. I dont say anything to anyone because they never noticed. I just laugh about that because they are just BLIND!!! lol My mom wants to take pics of my belly while I am pregnant, I told her yes yes do that. That way I can show it to my son when he is older. :)

Sound like you are doing so well!!! :) 28 weeks already?? 12 weeks left! YAY!!!!

Yes finally, but it looks like I am just fat! lol but the more I wear my clothes, the more it is obvious to notice that I am pregnant. I dont say anything to anyone because they never noticed. I just laugh about that because they are just BLIND!!! lol My mom wants to take pics of my belly while I am pregnant, I told her yes yes do that. That way I can show it to my son when he is older. :)

Whooo! It gonna be an April baby just like MEEEE! :lol:

I am glad to hear that your baby is doing fine inside your belly and is in good health. Thats is a good sign. ;)

Whooo! It gonna be an April baby just like MEEEE! :lol:

I am glad to hear that your baby is doing fine inside your belly and is in good health. Thats is a good sign. ;)

haha! yes it will be in April. Yes, I am glad that we both are doing great. Yes, it is a good sign. That is why my dr. was so impressed! :)

Update

I go back to the dr. every 2 weeks now as of Feb. 21st. Everything with the baby is great and me? my thyroid levels are back down. My dr. upped the dose from 150mg to 200mg. Why? the baby is growing and my body is not getting enough mg to keep me going. I am tired all the time, more tiredness than before and I have bad dreams. Thyroid causes fatigue and bad dreams so to keep that from getting worse, I have to take more mg in my thyroid meds so I wont be so tired anymore or getting bad dreams anymore. I have to take that for 4 months or til the dr. says so. I might have to get blood drawn again soon, for routine to check up on my thyroid levels. So pray for me, Thanks.

Will keep updates later.

Great, and you're ALWAYS in my prayers sweetie :hug:

Hey there, CONGRATULATIONS are in order for you and your boyfriend! I've been reading some of this posts and is this your first baby? Sorry if I missed anything about if you have other kid. How new daddy feel?

Congratulations!!! Is this your first? I am about 4 months preg and this is my VERY first. Im so excited. ooh ya... maybe I'll ask you some qqs about laboring and delivering. Good luck!! *hugs*

Hey there, CONGRATULATIONS are in order for you and your boyfriend! I've been reading some of this posts and is this your first baby? Sorry if I missed anything about if you have other kid. How new daddy feel?

Thanks! :) You didnt miss much-this is my first pregnancy.

Congratulations!!! Is this your first? I am about 4 months preg and this is my VERY first. Im so excited. ooh ya... maybe I'll ask you some qqs about laboring and delivering. Good luck!! *hugs*

Thanks! Yes this is my first pregnancy, I am 8 months along *will be 33 wks tmw*. I will try my best to answer your questions someday. Thanks and Good luck to you too! hugs! :)

As you know that I go back every 2 weeks til he tells me to come back every week. I am starting my childbirth class in 2 weeks for 4 weeks-a class a week. It will be at the same hospital where my son will be born and I am so ready to learn and more.

I had my blood drawn today for thyroid checkup and will know the results when I go back in 2 weeks. Everything is so well with my son's health and my health is very well too. I am doing good but just hanging in there. My son's very very active inside me and he sometimes hurts me lol But it is very amazing and very beautiful feelings and many more. :)

Other than that, My son and I are doing very well! yayayay! Will keep more updates later. hugs!

Wow, that's great news! Glad to hear that everything is going well.

Got a belly shot? ;)

Just kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back