I have an announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that is great .. wait and see after 4 or 5 months to find out which girl or boy :lol: .. My 3rd sister's pregnant got pregnant till last Oct which is 5 months find out it is a boy :)

I will find out in Dec. when I am 5 months. I have almost 6 more weeks. :run: YAYAYAYAYAY!

Sweetheart and Tweety:

Thank you! I have rested alots and took 2-4 hours naps. Yikes! haha. I am doing good and just resting. But only thing I hate about it: Getting up to go to bathroom and getting in middle of night to use the bathroom. UGH! But I am getting used to it, just taking some time.

My boyfriend wants the baby to look like me, I want the baby to look like him. lol funny world. It doesnt matter as long the baby is healthy! :)

Thank you!

Hi is it your first baby?? Really exciting to find out your baby look like. I have 2 kids. I have been there went to bathroom so many time. Boy I hate that too.:D

How EXCITING!!! Congrats!!!!

Why should anyone send u negative posts about your announcement? If they do, they are :crazy: !

Hi is it your first baby?? Really exciting to find out your baby look like. I have 2 kids. I have been there went to bathroom so many time. Boy I hate that too.:D

Oh I know! walking back and forth every 10 mins. ugh!

Thank you, yes it is my first baby! :hug:

How EXCITING!!! Congrats!!!!

Why should anyone send u negative posts about your announcement? If they do, they are :crazy: !

Oh I know. you know how ppl are! Me being unmarried mother to be. So pfft at them!

Thank you!

Oh I know. you know how ppl are! Me being unmarried mother to be. So pfft at them!

Thank you!

Oh I got it! At first I was puzzled to why u pleaded to people to be nice to you.

U mean u got negative remarks about u being an unmarried mother? If so, that is AWFUL! If it is due to being against their religous beliefs then they should apply them to themselves not to everyone else. Ugh!!!

I have 2 kids...a baby who will be 1 this Friday. :) Enjoy your pregnancy!!! Feel free to ask any pregnancy-related questions or to vent if feeling emotional. Been there and done that! heh!

Yeah me too, I went to bathroom so many time. Even when I was working while pregnant. Your belly get bigger the more pressure that your baby is sitting on your bladder and feel the pressure. It make you go to bathroom so many time. Wait till you about 8 or 9 months, it is will make you go to bathroom so many time. You will feel baby move around , even you sleep at night and the baby will wake you up in the middle of the night:D

Oh I got it! At first I was puzzled to why u pleaded to people to be nice to you.

U mean u got negative remarks about u being an unmarried mother? If so, that is AWFUL! If it is due to being against their religous beliefs then they should apply them to themselves not to everyone else. Ugh!!!

I have 2 kids...a baby who will be 1 this Friday. :) Enjoy your pregnancy!!! Feel free to ask any pregnancy-related questions or to vent if feeling emotional. Been there and done that! heh!

There are some ppl here who are very religious so I am being nice. I havent had negative remarks, just my great supportive friends here. I am thankful for them. :)

A baby will be one year old? Aww how sweet! I been there for my both nephews when they were born, when they turned a year old. It is a great feeling!

Yeah me too, I went to bathroom so many time. Even when I was working while pregnant. Your belly get bigger the more pressure that your baby is sitting on your bladder and feel the pressure. It make you go to bathroom so many time. Wait till you about 8 or 9 months, it is will make you go to bathroom so many time. You will feel baby move around , even you sleep at night and the baby will wake you up in the middle of the night:D

Oh tell me about it. I think daytime peeing is worse than nighttime because I go to bathroom at least 100 times in daytime. When I am asleep in bed, I only get up 3-4 times per night. grrr. lol

I cannot wait either on the sex of your unborn baby, I wish it was Dec already so I can know now. :run:

How are you doing so far with your pregnancy? What's your food craving? Did you have (or are you having) morning sickness?

I cannot wait either on the sex of your unborn baby, I wish it was Dec already so I can know now. :run:

How are you doing so far with your pregnancy? What's your food craving? Did you have (or are you having) morning sickness?

My stomach is lower part, so my mom said it is a sign of a girl. Higher part, it is a boy. BUT I will find out for sure in Dec. and you will be the next person to know! :hug:

My cravings? oh boy! it is vegetables, fruits and CHINESE!!!!!!!! and my mom's home cooking and Lemonade: I make it, not store-bought.

Morning sickness? None! I am one of the lucky ladies. I just get queasy once a while and I would feel sick sometimes. It is like after I eat then it will pass in an hour or 2.

My pregnancy is doing so good and going to bathroom frustrates me! lol but I am okay with it. It is daytime that bothers me because I go more than at nighttime and middle of night when I am in bed asleep. I will be seeing my doctor for my 16th week in 2 weeks and I will let you know if there are any changes or the same old thing. Then after that, I will have 4 more weeks to countdown to my 20th week and my ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby! YAYAYAYAY :run: YAYAYAYAY! lol

Update on myself

Just wanted to give you an update on myself and the baby.

The baby is doing so well and I am doing okay, still tired all the time but sometimes I get so much energy then I just drop. lol

I heard my baby's heartbeat again for 2nd time 3 weeks ago for my 16th week check up: still going so dang strong and the dr. was very happy. Told me to take care of myself and rest alots, I would need that. I said I sure will. I try to take naps as much as I can but I been busy with my family and it should be quiet down a little bit for awhile.

AND

Next Thurs., Dec. 7th: will find out the baby's sex and will see my baby again. I am so excited and so scared at the same time! I wonder why? I am sure that is so normal for that. My boyfriend and his family are so excited. My family and I are so excited too. They cant hardly wait when the day comes and I will tell them what I am having. And you will be next to know when I am done telling my other family and friends then you all too! :D

See you next time when I have more updates!

:giggle: It sound like you are enjoying your pregnancy!!! I did enjoyed mine. :)
And now I miss it! My son will be 6 in two months! WAHH! So I guess I need to get busy to have another one! :lol:

So keep us posted on baby's gender IF she/he cooperates! If not, then ya gotta wait till baby's born eh?

Just wanted to give you an update on myself and the baby.

The baby is doing so well and I am doing okay, still tired all the time but sometimes I get so much energy then I just drop. lol

I heard my baby's heartbeat again for 2nd time 3 weeks ago for my 16th week check up: still going so dang strong and the dr. was very happy. Told me to take care of myself and rest alots, I would need that. I said I sure will. I try to take naps as much as I can but I been busy with my family and it should be quiet down a little bit for awhile.

AND

Next Thurs., Dec. 7th: will find out the baby's sex and will see my baby again. I am so excited and so scared at the same time! I wonder why? I am sure that is so normal for that. My boyfriend and his family are so excited. My family and I are so excited too. They cant hardly wait when the day comes and I will tell them what I am having. And you will be next to know when I am done telling my other family and friends then you all too! :D

See you next time when I have more updates!

Oh I will make the baby cooperate! lol The nurse said she will get the baby to *show off* in some way so we will find out in 5 days. lol

I am so happy for you, deafmommy! babies are so speical!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back