I have a question......

Angel_Realm

Reaction score
Don't mind me but I would like to ask this, does anyone ever read what the thread is about before badmouthing or turning people off from what they are actually asking??

Mind you, i have noticed alot including my threads is that not many take notice of what the thread is actually asking. I thought that this forum is open to discussion to the thread, and not actually badmouthing such thing as religion bashing or anti-CIers.

Please keep in mind that when a person asks for an advice or help or ideas, they would like an answer, not some dumbass ruining the threads or people pushing others out of alldeaf.com

I hope this clears up some frustration to other members of this forum.

Yes, I noticed that myself too and now I am paying more attention to the topic and what thread it is posted on and try to stay on topic. Of couse, alittle off-topic discussion can be a healthy thing but it has to quickly return back on topic.

Angel_Realm said:
Don't mind me but I would like to ask this, does anyone ever read what the thread is about before badmouthing or turning people off from what they are actually asking??

Mind you, i have noticed alot including my threads is that not many take notice of what the thread is actually asking. I thought that this forum is open to discussion to the thread, and not actually badmouthing such thing as religion bashing or anti-CIers.

Please keep in mind that when a person asks for an advice or help or ideas, they would like an answer, not some dumbass ruining the threads or people pushing others out of alldeaf.com

I hope this clears up some frustration to other members of this forum.

I agree with you 100%...Im getting sick of one of ADers following my a** every thread I created...this person always bash bash bash...negative remarks or puts me down...badmouthing, etc...sad part is that this person doesnt know me at all...

That what fourm about unforgiven speaking. I seen many forums like that. Live with these forums. Choice : Get back at them or back off from them.

yeah have to be careful with what you post in the forum cuz of people's differnet opinions. Indeed sometimes its rude as they dont care sighs..if it get out of hand you always can report to Alex or the mods. thats all can do?

all i know is people need to respect each other on the forum. We all need to be friends and have a fun chat and share different opinions or stories instead of bashings. This is unchristian way to do that! sighs.

Luckysmile23 said:
yeah have to be careful with what you post in the forum cuz of people's differnet opinions. Indeed sometimes its rude as they dont care sighs..if it get out of hand you always can report to Alex or the mods. thats all can do?

all i know is people need to respect each other on the forum. We all need to be friends and have a fun chat and share different opinions or stories instead of bashings. This is unchristian way to do that! sighs.

Yeah! I agree with you...I dont understand why few others bash me for no reason...I havent done anything to them...I pity their souls!

the only thing i could think is they are just jealous of you? just dont worry about whoever is doing that to you, Color. :) Just ignore them! ok? ;)

Luckysmile23 said:
the only thing i could think is they are just jealous of you? just dont worry about whoever is doing that to you, Color. :) Just ignore them! ok? ;)

I agree with luckystar!! Just ignore them!!

Deehamilton said:
I agree with luckystar!! Just ignore them!!

:rofl: i am not luckystar.. :D I am luckysmile! maybe its time for me to change my user name to avoid confusion?? sighs.. ha.. LOL

lol. yeah well its not just my threads but others too for example lizasoul's thread about her surgeries where this person bashing her and some other members thread. you see, i don't only use this forum but other as well especially www.craftster.org/forum where the members are more supportive and suggesting ideas and sharing new craft project. that what i would like to see more. sometimes i just don't see the point of checking this forum if people keep bashing the thread where on person asks for ideas or advices. if they have a negative comment why not start a new thread????

As for the wiccan/pagan, i just wanted to know what it is like..... i can't judge from other people opinion about it. i just want to judge it for myself even i am a catholic. Oh well.

Luckysmile23 said:
:rofl: i am not luckystar.. :D I am luckysmile! maybe its time for me to change my user name to avoid confusion?? sighs.. ha.. LOL

How about goofysmile? luckysmile is still good username. its your choice to decide to change yours. :)

Luckysmile23 said:

*off-topic*

luckystar happens to be my rl daughter--and Luckysmile23 is a nice username and once in awhile, members might get some usernames here in AD mixed up...*raises my hand*...I've done it once and boy...did I ever blush for the rest of the day!! :laugh2:

Pssttt...no need to change your username-- ;) Just be happy and keep on smiling as if you're one lucky gal! :D

Luckysmile23 said:

thanks! :D

Gt-racing said:
I've seen worst, much worst then here, in fact this place is pretty mild

I agree and that is because we have a very active owner who checks in also we have moderators who montior this forum which can not be said for that too many forums although there are more well behaved people on some forums, depending on where you are. I like to go to many different forums and pick up new skills or trades and I really enjoy my time here as well as on there too. I am a member of several forums like wildlife survival, auto mechnaics, things like that and I find alots of good information all the time and I do learn alots here too on AllDeaf for my personal growth, socialization, going to college, things like that.

That happens all the time. Sometimes, someone will post something that's a hoax. I will reply pointing out that it's a hoax. Yet, everyone else keeps posting "Wow, that's awful!" or "Whoa, thanks for the warning!" or stuff like that. Don't they take the time to read my post and understand that it's pointless to worry since it never happened?

Back