I Have a Parenting Tip

AJ

Reaction score
watch Dr. Phil. that man knows everything.

I've been watching Dr. Phil show lately and always enjoyed his good advices. I sometime watch his show when I have laundry to fold on my sofa, then it would be time for my kids to get home from school bus.

Dr.Phil have good advice with all viewers on TV show.

Learn something better and new from DR.PHIL and he is really busy,busy,busy,and busy helping with lots of people with their messages million,million,million emails and reply messages to them too. and if have hot topics and DR.PHIL will hire them and help them while on the show TV and with closed captioned it was very good show and understanding clear better and improve our knowledge and experiences from their tips too. He is very good man and I did read a book that who wrote it by DR.PHIL and it was very good book!!! :D

Oh yea? What about deaf adults with hearing kids? Sure, I have hearing kid, and MAN! It ain't easy! One thing I am glad is that my kid isn't deaf. I have heard that it is MUCH harder to raise deaf kids. I DO wish have deaf kid of my own. Oh well

DreamyHawaii said:
Learn something better and new from DR.PHIL and he is really busy,busy,busy,and busy helping with lots of people with their messages million,million,million emails and reply messages to them too. and if have hot topics and DR.PHIL will hire them and help them while on the show TV and with closed captioned it was very good show and understanding clear better and improve our knowledge and experiences from their tips too. He is very good man and I did read a book that who wrote it by DR.PHIL and it was very good book!!! :D

diehardbiker65 said:
Oh yea? What about deaf adults with hearing kids? Sure, I have hearing kid, and MAN! It ain't easy! One thing I am glad is that my kid isn't deaf. I have heard that it is MUCH harder to raise deaf kids. I DO wish have deaf kid of my own. Oh well
myself, i have a deaf child, its not hard to raise, i dont understand what do u mean by heard its much harder to raise deaf children...

diehardbiker65 said:
you can teach your child ASL so you will not be frustrated all the time.

C h a r l i e said:
myself, i have a deaf child, its not hard to raise, i dont understand what do u mean by heard its much harder to raise deaf children...
r u deaf or hearing?

I used to watch Dr. Phil all the time, but haven't got the time to watch because it's the hour we are cooking or eating. He's quite good. Mom and Auntie don't like him. :dunno:

I watch Dr. Phil all the time.. He's very sarcastic and will speak what he thinks! He's great though!!

RebelGirl said:
I watch Dr. Phil all the time.. He's very sarcastic and will speak what he thinks! He's great though!!

yeah he's pretty funny. i think im gonna be dr. phil for halloween. ill grow a mustache and shave my head.

AJ said:
yeah he's pretty funny. i think im gonna be dr. phil for halloween. ill grow a mustache and shave my head.

:giggle: Good Luck.. if you do disquise him.. take a picture of yourself and put it in here!!!!

Back