I have 2 month free trail for Xbox Live that i dont need....

TrippLA said:
Nah, I need X-Box 360 network adapter bevause I only have linksys network adapter that connected to my computer since we have 2 computer, router is in kitchen. I had tried to plug the ethernet cable so it does not work (like IP Address is failed from connection test). I don't want purchase Gold Membership til connection is work so successful, don't want send for $7.99 for one month without work with connection. I got Core Pack.

Again, don't be rude to me but it's obiviously that silver membership is limited feature. That all what I know.
First of all, I am apologizing for rude. Second, How odd, mine is work. Using ethernet cable (standard not rollover) connect between Xbox 360 and router. I also have two pc's . it works great. Let you know that I am a computer network engineer. I might help you. Ahhhh I know why. Did you restart the router after connecting to xbox 360 from router? I know you don't need to buy a network adapter. Trust me this one. Let me help you.

DefMATRIXense said:
First of all, I am apologizing for rude. Second, How odd, mine is work. Using ethernet cable (standard not rollover) connect between Xbox 360 and router. I also have two pc's . it works great. Let you know that I am a computer network engineer. I might help you. Ahhhh I know why. Did you restart the router after connecting to xbox 360 from router? I know you don't need to buy a network adapter. Trust me this one. Let me help you.

My router is down in kitchen that where connect with DSL modem. I just using linksys network adaptor, look at picture. We have two computers.

B00005AW1H.01._PE58_.Linksys-WUSB11-WirelessB-USB-Network-Adapter._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Back