i hate my hearing :mad:

idltwis

Reaction score
I JUST DONT GET IM SO CONFUSED, I HATE SPEAKING FUNNY, SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL WHAT THE HELL IS GOING WITH MY HEARING. i just dont like speaking funny i dont even know why am i talking like this. I HATE NOT HEARI NG WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAYS TO ME, i wear hearing aids. I JUST WISH TO TRY AT LEAST FOR A DAY WHATS IT LIKE TO HAVE NORMAL HEARING, can someone please help me?

THIS IS NOT A TROLL, ITS A FEELING OK?

Last edited:
I assumed that you are late deafened and not use to silence in your world. If you were born deaf or hard of hearing, then you or I speak in a deaf accent which mean you or I have a funny voice as we both can not hear the sound ourselves. This is something you have to adapt to your hearing loss. There is nothing to be ashamed of being deaf or hard of hearing. That is part of being Deaf Culture. I hope you will grow out of your phase when you get use to it. If you want to communicate with hearing people, just use pad (papers) and pencil or pen for them to write to you and you can speak to them in return. It is good that you can vent your frustration out on AD. :welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :)

And I'm assuming it's a hearing troll.

Trollpixels.jpg

Troll or not, this person needs to get a life.

Wirelessly posted

naisho said:
Troll or not, this person needs to get a life.

Trolling is a life. :dunno:

It's true, it takes some form of intelligence to troll successfully. It is a way of life.

If a person lacks the thought process in the trolling behavior, they are simply considered mentally ill (speaking of this on good terms).

Not if he's pretending to be mentally slow.

Takes an elitist to act like that.

What if this person has a legit gripe and came here to vent! I know personally how hard it is to lose your hearing when I was supposed to be living in the prime of my life. 21 yrs old. And I can relate to how confusing/stressfull/lonely it can be when you are used to being involved in a hearing world, and then suddenly cut off from everyone and everything around you. It took me years to come to terms with it. Thankfully it does get better each day that passes I think to myself.. " sure being deaf sucks considerng i used to hear perfectly fine. But there are alot of people in this world that have alot less than I do." Thinking like that had got me out of my depression phase.

To the orig poster just take each day at a time.. Speak to a audi and possibly get some counseling session's going, And maybe try and see if you can get some speech therapy if your concerned about losing your speech. I was lucky to be able to somewhat hear myself talk. but i do mis-say some words here and there.. keep it real man it does get better..

PEACE OUT!!:beer:

i really mmeant what i wrote, it isnt a troll, you the ones who r feeding it not me lol

Back