I Graduated!

Banjo

Expelled
Premium Member
Reaction score
As some of you already know, I graduated from my college last Tuesday. I am very glad that I've done a lot of hard work and get onto the honours list which I did in order to successfully graduate.

Now, that I've received my diploma and framed it too as well. Oh boy, these years sure fly by fast, don't they?

Now, I've been job hunting. There's not really much to find in this city, but have to find something to start with!

By the way, the program I graduated from is called, "Art & Design Fundamentals - Graphic Design Production".

Basically, I'm a graphic designer/artist.

I can't believe I'm already 20 years old, I guess life is really short. :)

Anybody want to share their experiences?

Heey congratulations man. I want to take engineering or architecture designing but I got things in my way that I got to take care of. So its on hold for a while :(

Congrats!!

You just aim really high to get the technicial degree in Art & Graphic.

Um, have you check out in the newpaper company, I believe they would hire a graphic designer or something. Why not check out with magazine company like People, News Week, etc.

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Um, have you check out in the newpaper company, I believe they would hire a graphic designer or something. Why not check out with magazine company like People, News Week, etc.

Oh yes, I check them every single day with the exception of Sundays since we don't get newspapers on that day.

Miss-Delectable said:
G'day Paul,

Congratulations! I'm pleased for you. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Good luck with the job-hunting! :thumb:

Cheers

Thanks a bunch. :D

:applause: Banjo !!!

I am glad that you made it thru ! Wow! Congratulation !! Oh, yeah definitely time flew by so quick.... it won't even make everyone to stay young forever ! :laugh2: Oh, well... life goes on ! :D

Well done job, Banjo !! :thumb:

congrats banjo! i know how it is now succeeding but now hard part comes u and oddball is now on the job hunt and i wish u all the luck!

Congratulations, Banjo! :) And good luck on your job search! :)

Time does fly by really fast....if this will make you feel better, Banjo. I will be 35 in November!!! That means in 5 years I will be 40!! AHHHHHHGGGG!!!

Wow. Congratulations on your graduation!!! Hunting jobs is not the fun thing to do but worth it in some way. No matter what if you see any positon jobs, and go ahead to apply for a lower salary as a postion but you would be surprised that you will get a raised within 6 months from the low salary to high pay. Or that postion job isn't not really your preference when you get a job but it helps to add your experience on your job resume and can always apply for a preference job. you have to open your mind with any varies of jobs. I feel confident that you will get a job in no time. Patient is the key as you already have from what i have seen you doing it here.

again congrats! wow

Banjo said:
As some of you already know, I graduated from my college last Tuesday. I am very glad that I've done a lot of hard work and get onto the honours list which I did in order to successfully graduate.

Now, that I've received my diploma and framed it too as well. Oh boy, these years sure fly by fast, don't they?

Now, I've been job hunting. There's not really much to find in this city, but have to find something to start with!

By the way, the program I graduated from is called, "Art & Design Fundamentals - Graphic Design Production".

Basically, I'm a graphic designer/artist.

I can't believe I'm already 20 years old, I guess life is really short. :)

Anybody want to share their experiences?

Cool I have 1 diploma and 2 degrees. :mrgreen:
H.S.diploma in 1993 - age 18
Associate degree in 1997 - age 22
Bachelor of Business Adminstration/Accounting in 2000 - age 25

Decided not to pursue in Masters degree. Too much energy and time. :dizzy:

tekkmortal said:
Decided not to pursue in Masters degree. Too much energy and time. :dizzy:

You shouldn't bother, because the last time I checked. Not many people with Master degree are getting better jobs.

Yes, really!

aw congrats Banjo...

I only have a year left of college and would proably get an art degree...

by doing comic books with either an american company or forgien company

good luck with your job in the future :P

Ph.D gets more money but with MA you can teach..........

I have two AA, one BA and in masters program right now and crossing fingers to finish soon.........so many requirements and prereq can make your graduation seem longer.........its like three to four years now for MA........

Happy belated graduation...and good luck on ur job hunt or whatever.

Babyphat is right. Even with a MA in just graphic design, you CAN teach at an university. :) Not just as a student-teacher...

Wow, You are 20 years old.. Your parents must be very proud of their son like you. wow

Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

Best of good luck on your sucess in the future!

Have a fun to job hunting.

Congratulations on graduating from school -- yeah, job hunting isn't an easy task to do. Just keep on going and looking. Don't give up. :D

Liza said:
Babyphat is right. Even with a MA in just graphic design, you CAN teach at an university. :) Not just as a student-teacher...
Thanks! plus it gives you time........while you are doing the job searching, you are also on your way to masters....I have been looking for a job and i am so glad I am in masters program cuz that will open more doors than the BA. My friends are doing the same thing - look for job BUT continue your education in a masters program...........trust me you will need it to fall back on. cuz lets say you do a job search for one year - the employer will ask what have you been doing for a year......

Back