I got new doggy

He's cute and will be a great dog for sure for you.

Dis is Mosey, k.

Bwing Buddy on ovah and I wan a dew playbuddy.

Hannah is bawring fer me. Buddy luks kute.

Bye buddy.

MePictures006.jpg

Hope you all enjoy...I did get asked if he is puppy min pin dog, I dunno

That is defiantly a Daschund. If you are concerned about the shots. and can not afford to take it to the vet. You can go to your local feed store or Tractor Supply store and get the 7 way shot and do it your self. It is very inexpensive.
About ranges from 8 to 12 dollars. Just have to give your pet the shots yourself.

It also prevents Parvo. But you do have to follow the guidelines and go back and buy the shots as stated... To keep up the immune system, and boosters.

You will still have to take the puppy when it is of age to get Rabies shots. Most feed stores give out discount shots for it as well.

Good luck with your new puppy

:)

Are you going to Bud sleep in bed with you? I would wait till he house broken or you'll have a water bed! He is really cute! Thanks for showing us your new puppy! Will you post some more photos when he older, I hope so!

thanks guys- he does give me a lot of company. He's getting house trained good; just wished he didn't have a fixation about chewing on cardboard.

I better than having a fixation chewing on your shoes or table legs! My dog
has fixation on making holes in my w/w rug!

He looks guilty of something in this picture. I recognize the pee pee pads as well. I still use them with my dog, cuz that is how she learned. She was a puppy during winter here, and it just became the way to go. No putting on the down coat and Sorels at 6:00 AM for me. They even have litter boxes for dogs. I like the pads because of less mess than litter crumbs all over. Good luck and enjoy your Bud!

Ahem - pardon me, but I just gotta...

Ohhhhh - lookita kewt widda puuuppeeee!! OOOOhhh, lookita liddle puppeee belleeee! Oh, I jusss luvva puppeee!!! Kisses for the puppeee! Mmm, I luv the puppeee breath and the little puppee feets.

Aren't you glad you can't see me around grand kids??? I love pups. Congrats! Many long years of joy and friendship for you and your new companion. He going to be your 'hearing' dog?

Back