I got my Game Boy Advance SP today so did any of u get it yet ?

dojosky

Reaction score
some stores released the game boy advance sp system a bit early than planned so I picked mine up at electronics boutique so did any of you get yours yet ? will play it and let you know how it is ....

yeah its very good and excellent bad ass system its one of my favorites handheld system now !! even though I do own GP32 Gamepark 32, bandai swancrystal system,turbo express ,NGPC (Neo Geo Pocket Color), Game Gear , Atari Lynx and some more that I might forgot to add i like the new sp system better than the older versions of gba systems so if u have the money or plenty of stuff go and get one ! :) some stores even gives you $40 store credit if you decide to trade the older gba towards a new gba sp system ! its excellent it has light,rechargeable battery and ac adaptor etc nintendo finally has made it right this time !!! :) hope u get yours someday thanks !! yes it came out so early at some stores i was im'ed by a deaf friend who informed that it was released so i zoomed out to the store to grab the one i reserved ... many thanks goes to him ha ...

My friend recently got the new GBA-SP and says that it rocks. He also got Metroid and Zelda for the GBA too.

i also have metroid fusion,golden sun,advanced wars etc and some more but will buy the zelda for gba if price is right ha :)

One of my friends just got one recently along with Zelda and Metroid. A week later, my other friend went out and brought his own. He's also planning on getting Zelda as well. I am thinking about getting those too so that I can play against them and my own.

Re: Re: Re: SP??

Originally posted by PSORules79
I'll go ahead and take a wild guess... it means Special Edition.

Edition?!? Where the heck you get "E"?!?

I believe it's Special Portable or Super Portable.

Still... I couldn't find any shit information thru website about what heck is SP stand for... :|

Re: Re: Re: Re: SP??

Originally posted by illustrator
Edition?!? Where the heck you get "E"?!?

I believe it's Special Portable or Super Portable.

Still... I couldn't find any shit information thru website about what heck is SP stand for... :|

no let me explain why i think so...

the reason because it is SPecial Edition. Get it now ? look at the bolded letters.

Gawdammit- this pisses me off! when I was at funcoland getting my xbox, I had the option tom reserve one for $25, but like a dumb ass I didn't, and now they are sold out.

So how are they? can you actualy see the FK'n screen this time?

Back