I got a Beautiful Engagement Ring on Valentine's Day !

:jaw: I didn't know that. :eek: Now I know who you are...

I'm really happy for you to be happy to being married to wonderful man who accept your sons... :ily:

aww Melts my heart.. sound heavy romantic gateway resturant...

can I join w/you tag along ? LOL kidding.. you need deserved be alone spend time w/your sweet hubby!
Tell him your hubby, I say :hello: for me pretty please?

GalaxyAngel said:
aww Melts my heart.. sound heavy romantic gateway resturant...

can I join w/you tag along ? LOL kidding.. you need deserved be alone spend time w/your sweet hubby!
Tell him your hubby, I say :hello: for me pretty please?

Sure I will tell him. ;) We will be seeing ya at DeafCruise 2007

I through this old thread. It made me extremely sad. American Chopper gone! This moment like dreaming Prince into my life then I woke up. He gone. :cry:

WOWCongrats!!! I'm happy for you! I read it and made me SMILE!!! I totally am happy for you. :)

Spicy

Kalista, my heart goes out to you. I have been in your position (when my first husband died) and I know what you are going through. The only thing that helps is time, but one day you will be able to look at posts like this with fond memories. Right now it just hurts too much. I used to get out my old love letters from my first husband, too.

Congratulates!!! I'm soo excited for you!!

Do you realize this is an old thread going back to 2005? Since then Kalista's husband (man whom she got engaged to in 2005) has passed away last year in November. Kalista brought this thread back cos it's a fondest memories for her of the engagement to a man whom she love so much.

kalista I understand it is weird going thru old threads and not realizing he's gone for good.. well u people who just came to this thread have to look at other thread what happened to her hubby.. He's in heaven...

I through this old thread. It made me extremely sad. American Chopper gone! This moment like dreaming Prince into my life then I woke up. He gone. :cry:

sigh ... hugs! .. i can't imagine what you're going thru. :(

Kalista, I can understand how you are feeling now. It give me tears reading this thread. My heart goes out to you. :hug:

I was rereading the thread, and i'm SO sorry about what happened to american chopper i was stunned when i found out about his passing, i was like omg no this isn't happening you just got married and u had a beautiful life going on, he's watching over you now, I think of him and you and how he made you happy and all your little suprises and the postings you both shared. now with the super bowl coming, I belive that american chopper would have been jumping up and down rooting for his team, I wish you the time of healing and a time of love.

Javapride :)

I feel want to :hug: you, dearest Kalisa... :(

It hurts to read the old thread here... I remember how excited you and Americanchopper are when you both annonnced your engagement and talk like crazy about wedding plan... It's only a year... :(

Each day I still miss my husband, but I wonder what God's plan for the rest of my life will be. I look forward to spending time. I am certain that God sent me my little angel of two sons to lift me out of the black hole that I felt myself sinking into.

The wedding rings are a symbol or sign of our love, faith and commitment to one another. I may will put those rings on a chain and wear it around my neck. Each of us will decide, in time what works for us and our life to come. In time we take the focus off our loss and pain...........we look to what we can do for others and move, one step at a time towards our new future.

Hugs hun,
I wish I could offer more.
I am so sorry that this has happened. I would be lost without my
hubby.

If you need to talk please don't hestitate.
RG

Back