I got a Beautiful Engagement Ring on Valentine's Day !

Here is my engagement ring !!

185.jpg

Sabrina, I like the one with the bride who drag the groom for your wedding cake. Wonder what would AC gotta say about that? :rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

P.S.: Show us a picture of your ring!!

P.S.S: You have no idea how lucky u are to have a guy like AC ;)

SilverRoxy said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

P.S.: Show us a picture of your ring!!

P.S.S: You have no idea how lucky u are to have a guy like AC ;)

Thanks :) sabrina will show you a pic of her real ring on the post soon!!

congratulation!!!!!!!!!
congratulation!!!!!!!!!
congratulation!!!!!!!!!

i enjoyed you're share with us and good luck!!! congratulation!!! :thumb:

Love those pictures sabrina post :laugh2:

I think she is in search for perfect weddings and dont she need our help?????

HAHAHAHA:rofl: i know u enjoy to hear AD people growling at u not show ur rings!!! hahahahah! i think soo FUNNY! :rofl:

AmericanChopper said:
Thanks :) sabrina will show you a pic of her real ring on the post soon!!

*tapping fingernails on desk*

Come on, dont be shy slowpokes! Lemme see the shiny ring!

Congrates to Sabby and American Copper. Wish them best luck. :wave:

Thanks ! Sidekick2 came out darker pictures. We are trying to find a better camera and scan. We do not have a special equipment to take a picture within a day. I have to using all of the film roll. I am going to take picture of my son's senior banquet on March 11th. So, I can use up the camera film.

What do you think of this dress?

Bridemaids may wear this nice condom dress ?? What do you think? They can pull each of those condoms after the receiption?? :whistle:

Attachments

• condomdress.jpg
    condomdress.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 31
Sabrina said:
Bridemaids may wear this nice condom dress ?? What do you think? They can pull each of those condoms after the receiption?? :whistle:

HECK NO! It's tacky! perhaps for bachelor or bacherotte party...not wedding or receiption...

Sabrina said:

SOOO CUTE PIX!

That's very honor of you having a wedding on the same day for your mom.

I suggest you to drink lots of water..no sodas...it will help you to lose weight fast...do not eat candies or sweet...only can eat one candy one day a week...if you want me to scan and sent you the copy of paper that helped me lose weight?? PM me and let me know..and I'll be glad to do it for ya..:)

p.s. ofc, exercise too! :)

coloravalanche said:
SOOO CUTE PIX!

That's very honor of you having a wedding on the same day for your mom.

I suggest you to drink lots of water..no sodas...it will help you to lose weight fast...do not eat candies or sweet...only can eat one candy one day a week...if you want me to scan and sent you the copy of paper that helped me lose weight?? PM me and let me know..and I'll be glad to do it for ya..:)

p.s. ofc, exercise too! :)

I would suggest you to share your post over lose weight etc in this link
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=13375&highlight=dieting

wow Sabrina, I think something different than just wear white wedding dress... Don't you think so?

Liebling:-))) said:
wow Sabrina, I think something different than just wear white wedding dress... Don't you think so?

How about this one ??

ugly%20dress.jpg

Back