I Feel Like S***

AJ said:
man. i know you are all tired of the negative stuff in AD, so am i but, ive been like depressed for 2 days. yesterday i felt sad and i figured it was just a bad day. everyone has a bad day. today...same thing. bad day. i feel sad and restless, i just want to sleep. i dont know whats wrong with me. i just feel like shit.

Seems like a lot of others are going through the same thing. Hang in there AJ and let it not affect you too much. You can't fight all the negativity but you can turn it into a positive. Try and get together with some friends and hang out. Maybe go play some basketball at the courts? I usually run when I am frustrated. Or work out if I can.

Stress takes a lot out of you physically. Makes you very tired. It's your body's way of saying OVERLOAD. When stress gets to high. Your body just wants to shut down.

Do something that is relaxing. :angel: for yourself.

:hug: to you.

Everyone gets that feeling, feeling down!! If you ever feel like that, why don't you go for a nice long walk with a beautiful view that you can look at. I tell you it make you feel better. I often do that it helps!! Try it!!!

i understand how u feel AJ, i am going through the same feelings lately.. but this week is really bad.. hope u feel better soon..

^Angel^ said:
Aw I'm really sorry to hear about your best friend, hang in there hon :hug:

Angel

Thank you. I have family. My family come first. I can handle without my best friend but I always miss her no matter what. My best friend and I were friend for 12 years. She decide not want be my friend because she is very depression. Depression changed her so much. I cannot make her change her mind that I tried. She said she prefer to not be contact now or in the futrue. I let her go.

Sounds like you have bi polar disorder, AJ. The words and how you talk sounds lot like my brother's. If you don't know if you have it you might check with the counselor or something like that.

I left home for over a week on an out of town job and was
fine and when I come back home I'm miserable again
because of what I cannot change here, there are
people here I have tried on numerous occasion to
reason with in a calm civilized manner and it resolves nothing because
those upsetting me are not willing to meet me halfway, so
maybe it's something you feel you can't change that is
affecting you, I myself am depressed because of the problems
I am having with others.

moonflower said:
i am depressed today

i don't know why i am feeling like that today

Aww come here :hug: we all feel that way sometimes....

Back