I don't like my job.

ClearSky

Reaction score
I have been employed 2 months at my retail job. I sensor clothes in the back. You know, those little alarm tags attached to clothes. Man, we get clothes 3 times a week, and that's all there is to do. The managers are all bugging everyone to finish them all up. I think we need more people. I am working the hardest I can. Anyway, but they have been buggin the person in charge in the back. She thinks they want to fire her, but I think we are trying the best we can.

Anyway, but I also help unpack things and place them in the correct containers. Man this is so harsh on my hands, and I was already switched places with that woman who was a b#tch to me. Still, because they want us to get things done in a pressured amount of time, they are now pushing boxes and throwing things. I am sick of this.

Also, we have to get up really early in the morning, and I know that's hard, but people have a moody attitude almost always which rubs off on you. I like that I have weekends off and get off early, but that's it.

I don't feel that welcome there. I feel overworked, like a slave and this is so mind-dulling.

I already knew I didn't like retail, but it's the job that I got. Some people are there for years, and I am like man what a boring job. I see that there are a few that seem to enjoy it.

Retail is unfulfilling for me. I don't find selling clothes or raising sales fulfilling or motivating.

What organizations are out there that I could work for like helping others? Even if it is working in the office...help!

Also, because I need a job temporarily just for income earning purpose...I thought about working at the amusement park. I want to work preparing food in the back, but the requirement says you have to handle the register. You know it's all noisy at an amusement park. What do you think I could tell them to try to get the job this time? I always wanted to work in the food area to learn what it's like. I know most don't like it, but still I am curious even if it's for a temporary time.

Same here. I didn't like my job at Pizza Hut's dishes. I hate part of it. Also I didn't like the job at Meijer's bagger. I don't want to work at Restaurant or fast food anymore. It's killed my back by heavy lifting. I prefer stay at home being housewife and do jewelry business at home. I love to use the computer and do blog, and selling my jewelry.

That's great that you're able to use your talent to make money and be at home comfortable : D.

I just want to quit my job and not think about wanting to quit anymore. Sometimes I just don't want to show up at work lol, but I don't do that. Grrr!! I want to leave it.

I have been employed 2 months at my retail job. I sensor clothes in the back. You know, those little alarm tags attached to clothes. Man, we get clothes 3 times a week, and that's all there is to do. The managers are all bugging everyone to finish them all up. I think we need more people. I am working the hardest I can. Anyway, but they have been buggin the person in charge in the back. She thinks they want to fire her, but I think we are trying the best we can.

Anyway, but I also help unpack things and place them in the correct containers. Man this is so harsh on my hands, and I was already switched places with that woman who was a b#tch to me. Still, because they want us to get things done in a pressured amount of time, they are now pushing boxes and throwing things. I am sick of this.

Also, we have to get up really early in the morning, and I know that's hard, but people have a moody attitude almost always which rubs off on you. I like that I have weekends off and get off early, but that's it.

I don't feel that welcome there. I feel overworked, like a slave and this is so mind-dulling.

I already knew I didn't like retail, but it's the job that I got. Some people are there for years, and I am like man what a boring job. I see that there are a few that seem to enjoy it.

Retail is unfulfilling for me. I don't find selling clothes or raising sales fulfilling or motivating.

What organizations are out there that I could work for like helping others? Even if it is working in the office...help!

Also, because I need a job temporarily just for income earning purpose...I thought about working at the amusement park. I want to work preparing food in the back, but the requirement says you have to handle the register. You know it's all noisy at an amusement park. What do you think I could tell them to try to get the job this time? I always wanted to work in the food area to learn what it's like. I know most don't like it, but still I am curious even if it's for a temporary time.

Hey, that's the exactly the same problem I had when I worked at Target back in 1997. I get too many complaints that I can't work fast enough with putting security badges on the clothes in the store room. Thank god I don't work there anymore! I hate Target when it comes to job! Their motto for employment sucks and it's a lie!

hhmmmm..... check Craigslist for some quick income! that's what I do in my free time. I freelance a couple of web projects. Sorry to hear about your demise.... You gotta quit because nobody should deserve to be treated like shit! They only treated you like shit because they know it's a shit job and they're too depressed about it. They're just mad at themselves :hug:

I thought about working at the amusement park. I want to work preparing food in the back, but the requirement says you have to handle the register. You know it's all noisy at an amusement park. What do you think I could tell them to try to get the job this time? I always wanted to work in the food area to learn what it's like. I know most don't like it, but still I am curious even if it's for a temporary time.

Perhaps you need to, like many Deaf folks do, educate the food service industry that you can succeed. There are entire restaurants run by deaf people in Cairo and elsewhere. Find articles, prove your ability (like everyone - deaf and hearing - do) and go for it.

Life is short; play hard.

If you wanted to continue getting up early maybe you could work in a bakery or maybe such place as Panera Bread! yummy..

but maybe you can look in the paper or something! don't think you have to stay there, keep looking and leave asap when something better comes!:fingersx:

If you wanted to continue getting up early maybe you could work in a bakery or maybe such place as Panera Bread! yummy..

but maybe you can look in the paper or something! don't think you have to stay there, keep looking and leave asap when something better comes!:fingersx:

Panera Bread :drool:

:ty: Yeah it's so comfortable at home! What is your career for future?? Why you quit your job? I am wonder.

That's great that you're able to use your talent to make money and be at home comfortable : D.

I just want to quit my job and not think about wanting to quit anymore. Sometimes I just don't want to show up at work lol, but I don't do that. Grrr!! I want to leave it.

I wanted to work at a bakery or panera, but I always wonder if you need experience as a cook. Anyone worked for a bakery or panera?

I looked up craigslist, and it's full of scams like those type at home jobs. Man, someone could at least review them and remove them.

Hey, that's the exactly the same problem I had when I worked at Target back in 1997. I get too many complaints that I can't work fast enough with putting security badges on the clothes in the store room. Thank god I don't work there anymore! I hate Target when it comes to job! Their motto for employment sucks and it's a lie!

Also, it isn't encouraging to the employees when they are told about what's not right instead of what's right.

Also, it isn't encouraging to the employees when they are told about what's not right instead of what's right.

Yeah, I got fired there as well. You gotta be careful if they fire you on the spot, you never know.

I wanted to work at a bakery or panera, but I always wonder if you need experience as a cook. Anyone worked for a bakery or panera?

You can get a job. I was almost get into job at Panera Bread. But the boss is a weird and get 50 people for an interview. I rather 1 to 1 not in public. I didn't make it. I used to work for Dough at Pizza Hut. It's easy job. In your hometown with Panera Bread. You can try to fill out for job application. Dough is easy job. You make me so HUNGRY to eat a Panera Bread. It's my favorite! LoL

I looked up craigslist, and it's full of scams like those type at home jobs. Man, someone could at least review them and remove them.

lol no no. You gota narrow down the list. Also try monsters.com, hotjobs.com, and job agency.

I'm still job hunting.... :cry:

Back