I Do Not Like This Getting Old Business.

Yes, I feel better. I especially enjoy the time I'm actually in the gym working out. I even like the feeling of sore muscles the next day because I know I'm using more muscles that way.
Great ! I am glad the boxing is helping you feel better ! :)

I am 55. Its just a number until my body starts telling me otherwise. :dunno:

I might get another Bike... try starting out riding and maybe get into running again if my knees and back can handle it

I might get another Bike... try starting out riding and maybe get into running again if my knees and back can handle it
Funny, I did the same. Walked at first, then got bored and started running. Developed shin splints and knee pain. Now, I stick w/bike only. Easier on them knees. Just my .02c

MW - I see. Yes, I was told in my childhood to be careful because it doesn't hurt now but it will hurt when I get old,
and it's true lololol so, sympathy hugs !!

Whatever anybody says, why we hurt the way we do in our senior years is never clearer but when I watch AFV and the likes :rofl:
~ Long Live the Parkour Guys ~ !!!

Fuzzy

MW - I see. Yes, I was told in my childhood to be careful because it doesn't hurt now but it will hurt when I get old,
and it's true lololol so, sympathy hugs !!

Whatever anybody says, why we hurt the way we do in our senior years is never clearer but when I watch AFV and the likes :rofl:
~ Long Live the Parkour Guys ~ !!!

Fuzzy
Ive done a few of those... didnt tickle any at all, and today I wish I never did that...lol

Yes, I feel better. I especially enjoy the time I'm actually in the gym working out. I even like the feeling of sore muscles the next day because I know I'm using more muscles that way.

Reba, maybe you should have a pair of boxing gloves at home??

Goodness, and here I'm feeling depressed about turning 22 soon :giggle:

But I have severe dyspraxia so I feel like an 80 year old woman half the time with my joints and such :ugh:

Back