I Demand Explanation :)

Welcome back Jillio, it is good to see you back. :)

Yay! I am so happy you are back here! :hug:

Your health is much more important so I am glad you took time off for yourself.

Guess what? I met several ADers in NYC ..met JClarke, Jiro, Frisky, Julie-to-be-terp, Alex, Ghangis, Peanut and a few more. That was the big event while you were gone..the AD party in NYC.

I'm happy you're back! And well....we all need to take time off for ourselves here and there, no explanation needed from me. Everyone was sincerely concerned about you.

Holy smokes! Cardiac Arrest?

Wow, I'm glad to see you back here!

Explanation........once you improve physically after a close brush with death, you go through a psychological readjustment. It was just time for me to take a pause and re-evaluate life. Spent some time conferring with one of my old mentors. Guess what? I decided that I am completely and fully satisfied with my life, what I do, and how I do it. Can't see that I'm missing out on much at all, and I am making efforts each and every day to adhere to my principles and my ethics. That's the long story cut short.

And, if I don't excite Posts from hell, I must be doing something right!:D

Well, Welcome back, Jillio! I'm happy to see you again!

Welcome back, Jillo!

Psst, Are you still eating ice cream called ben & jerry? I stopped eating ice cream by ben & jerry and switched to the Edy's mint oreo cookie ice cream.

Welcome back, Jillio.. glad to know ya are now okay with your health and more.. I bet ya will be eager to do something more with your life and to improve on what ya have already had and beyond...

Welcome back Jillio and good to hear you are in good spirits and taking care of yourself.

WB Jill. Glad you are better and have your focus and priorities in order. I wish I could say the same.

Good to see your posts again.

I was beginning to give up hope.

Am delighted to see you're back on AD! :hug:

Glad to hear you're back on the mend and is doing better now.

Looking forward to see you sparring with other members and being opioninated! :)

Thank you for the welcome back to everyone who has posted.:ty: Looks like you people are stuck with me again!:giggle:

Unwelcome, Jilio!!

Just kidding..

Welcome back! :giggle:

Now, you are more than ready to torture the guys here on AD! :naughty:

Back